Day 1 of arm and thigh breathing

미인이댈꼬야 2024-05-04 (토) 00:57 1 Months ago 3706
Hospital
압구정탑라인의원
Price
700 만원
Days
1 days

Apgujeong ㅌㄹㅇ Review of day 1 of arm and thigh liposuction surgery This was taken early in the morning after I came home after surgery in the morning and took a nap the next day. Is it because it was the first day of wearing compression garments? It seems to be less swollen than I expected , but I can already see the line I wanted, so I'm already in love with it, and I'm really looking forward to it because I think I'll get slimmer from here.. During my first consultation, the director and manager were kind and confident, so I had the surgery right away . , The operating room teachers... I was so scared when I entered the operating table, but even though they were busy preparing for the surgery, they were really warm and told me not to worry, and that it would be over in a nap... I was so grateful for their encouragement... Thanks to you, the surgery went well, and the recovery room? The teachers who took me out of anesthesia and put me on a compression garment... I'm very grateful to them for being so kind and meticulous in applying the bandage and taking care of me... ♥️ I was worried about money, time, sleep anesthesia, etc., but I think I did a good job. See you in a month. I'm so excited...
압구정탑라인의원's Community Reviews (Total 395)
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Months ago
봉봉고야아
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Months ago
이끼같은살
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Months ago
kkyuu0011
체형/바디성형수술후기
11 Days ago
호이라라
체형/바디성형수술후기
12 Days ago
애귀
체형/바디성형수술후기
14 Days ago
Kimutaer
체형/바디성형수술후기
19 Days ago
포도송송
체형/바디성형수술후기
19 Days ago
슙슈비
체형/바디성형수술후기
25 Days ago
뾰러오
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Months ago
오보가
Day 1 of arm and thigh breathing's Reviews More (10/395)

Comment 3
selena0217 2024-05-07 (화) 18:05 1 Months ago Address
수술하느라 고생햇오! 허틈 생긴거 넘 부럽다 ㅜ 이쁘게 잘됫오
옹융언 2024-05-10 (금) 04:19 1 Months ago Address
잘됐당
춘식아 2024-05-14 (화) 14:18 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List