Apgujeongㅌㄹㅇ 2 months + 2 weeks review

이끼같은살 2024-04-17 (수) 14:52 2 Months ago 2530
Hospital
압구정탑라인의원
Price
600 만원
Days
60 days

After just looking around and worrying about my breathing, I finally wrote a review! Full upper body! We sell all our handmade items and do it at Apgujeong Topline! The reason I chose this place is because other hospitals were talking about arm lifts, so when I was wondering if I should give up, the director at the Apgujeong top line jumped up and said, "What kind of lift is this? You can just proceed. Of course, there may be a little sagging, but I told you to take good care of yourself afterward." Haha, I'm still thankful, director~ I did it twice, for the lower arm + shoulder blade + love handle + arm 360 + floating area, and the abdomen, so it's been two months for the arms and two weeks for the abdomen. It's already scary because it's a large amount, but I wanted to remove everything, so I had to undergo two surgeries. I decided , and I think it was 6,400 for the first time and 4,100 for the second time.. It's huge, isn't it? My arms still have a tingling sensation and a bit of tingling remains, and my abdomen still feels great haha ! I am satisfied enough to ask if I would like to go back and do it again, and I am working hard on follow-up care! In the first round, the swelling was about 11 kg, which was very difficult, but in the second round, I got a lot of useful tips and information, so it wasn't even half as swollen . Of course, there may have been a difference depending on the amount removed. It's good because the compression garment has already made my arms looser. I recently had it repaired. So I'm still wearing it well~ I hope everyone has fun wearing pretty clothes this summer! I'll post a review once the swelling goes down further in my abdomen!
압구정탑라인의원's Community Reviews (Total 395)
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Months ago
봉봉고야아
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Months ago
이끼같은살
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Months ago
kkyuu0011
체형/바디성형수술후기
9 Days ago
호이라라
체형/바디성형수술후기
10 Days ago
애귀
체형/바디성형수술후기
12 Days ago
Kimutaer
체형/바디성형수술후기
17 Days ago
포도송송
체형/바디성형수술후기
17 Days ago
슙슈비
체형/바디성형수술후기
23 Days ago
뾰러오
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Months ago
오보가
Apgujeongㅌㄹㅇ 2 months + 2 weeks review's Reviews More (10/395)

Comment 4
수원이예요 2024-04-18 (목) 13:39 2 Months ago Address
It seems like the swelling is still there.
흰둥이햄토리 2024-04-20 (토) 15:19 2 Months ago Address
Wow, it went really well!
isfjjj 2024-04-22 (월) 22:40 2 Months ago Address
After doing it, is it better to split it up?
go9maaa 2024-05-25 (토) 23:24 1 Months ago Address
The post-surgery changes seem to be amazing. Would it be better to have surgery on all areas of concern at once?
Prev  Next  List