Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

Heungmujong 2nd week review

christinee 2024-10-25 (금) 13:36 2 Hours ago 107
Hospital
압구정탑라인의원
Price
2000 만원

I've been a virgin for 26 years... . But my waist is 23 inches... . My upper and lower body balance was totally destroyed! If I wear bootcut slacks and emphasize my waist, it's fine! I haven't worn a skirt in the past 5 years... Really, not even onceㅠㅠ Even in the middle of summer, I bought long pants unconditionally, but I was really stressed out because of my legsㅠ I dieted, did yoga, and took all the nutritional supplements that are good for the lower body, but there was no changeㅠ I thought that lower body fat was genetic and there was nothing I could do, but recently, I heard that an acquaintance of mine got lower body liposuction at ㅇㄱㅈ Topline, so I thought I should get a consultation? I was introduced to Director Jang Kyung-eun through an acquaintance and went for a consultation! Can my lower body change? Can I wear a skirt? I got hope! I went to other hospitals, but they were all doctors from Topline! So I thought that getting it done at the original Apgujeong Topline would be the best, so I didn't hesitate twiceㅎㅎ I was originally going to do only my thighs/calves! But I got it done along with the buttocks after looking at the design! It was a choice I really don't regret!! Originally, my legs looked short because my thighs were too long! Now, my legs look longer!! Be sure to ask them to look at the overall line/proportion during the consultation!! My recovery was faster than expected, so I can go back to my daily life the next day!! (I feel like a turtle just walking ㅋㅋ) The photos are from the day of surgery, the before and after photos on the first day, after the stitches were removed in the second week! They say the swelling still has to go down in the second week! I'm already satisfied because I can see the changes.
Written by
App
압구정탑라인의원's Community Reviews (Total 449)
체형/바디성형수술후기
4 Months ago
봉봉고야아
체형/바디성형수술후기
6 Months ago
이끼같은살
체형/바디성형수술후기
6 Months ago
kkyuu0011
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Hours ago
christinee
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Days ago
호주웜뱃
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Days ago
예뻐지려면피곤하다
체형/바디성형수술후기
4 Days ago
어니어닝
체형/바디성형수술후기
9 Days ago
다톡희
체형/바디성형수술후기
10 Days ago
지방방분해
체형/바디성형수술후기
10 Days ago
퐁당펭귄
Heungmujong 2nd week review's Reviews More (10/449)

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List