Review of facial liposuction

iobqaoi 2023-12-06 (수) 17:36 6 Months ago 2177
Hospital
압구정탑라인의원
Price
200 만원
Days
2 days

I had facial liposuction at Apgujeong Topline Clinic! My concern was with the cheekbones, so while looking into contouring surgery, I learned about a method called liposuction. At first, I was worried that liposuction alone would really achieve the facial line I wanted, but liposuction is relatively safer than contouring surgery, so even if you do facial contouring during the consultation. They say that if there is fat in it, it is of no use! It was amazing that Manager Jang Kyeong-eun knew exactly what my facial concerns were without me having to say it. Haha, I think that's why I got liposuction at Apgujeong Top Line! Even before the surgery, I kept worrying about whether liposuction would be the right thing to do, but it's only been a day since the surgery, and my facial lines have become so pretty that I realized my worries were unnecessary. Even though the swelling hasn't gone down yet, my facial lines are pretty haha. I'm just waiting for the swelling to go down. > < I had a complex about my face shape so bad that I couldn't tie my hair up or tuck it behind my ears throughout my school days, but now I feel like I can wear my hair up with confidence!!>
Written by
App
압구정탑라인의원's Community Reviews (Total 396)
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Months ago
봉봉고야아
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Months ago
이끼같은살
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Months ago
kkyuu0011
체형/바디성형수술후기
4 Days ago
qwqqa
체형/바디성형수술후기
18 Days ago
호이라라
체형/바디성형수술후기
19 Days ago
애귀
체형/바디성형수술후기
21 Days ago
Kimutaer
체형/바디성형수술후기
26 Days ago
포도송송
체형/바디성형수술후기
26 Days ago
슙슈비
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Months ago
뾰러오
Review of facial liposuction's Reviews More (10/396)

Comment 3
열등감1등 2023-12-06 (수) 19:08 6 Months ago Address
oh
nn11 2023-12-07 (목) 00:32 6 Months ago Address
Oh great! Did you just breathe? Without thread lifting?

iobqaoi Writer 2023-12-07 (목) 00:33 6 Months ago Address
yes! I also did double chin breathing with the clown.
Prev  Next  List