Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

List
[3 type of Contour]

Leave a review of successful contour surgery!

회의주의자 2024-07-12 (금) 16:01 1 Months ago 3832
Dr.
정성모
Hospital
쿠키성형외과의원
Price
1727 만원

당일

<당일>

1주차

<1주차>

3주차

<3주차>

1개월차

<1개월차>

3개월차

<3개월차>

6개월차

<6개월차>

Because I don't have a chin. Because I have a severe double chin. Because the pores on the sides are not wide. select. The hospital system was very well organized and convenient. The medical staff were also very friendly. The director went through all the procedures with me. I had plastic surgery at other hospitals, but I was impressed by the attention to detail on all procedures. It was right next to Exit 12, so it was very convenient. I did it haha ​​I think the swelling was at its peak until a week after the surgery, but it seemed to be going down very slightly. I exercised and managed it and endured it. The results I got from the 3rd week after the surgery were very big and satisfying. The effects are clear, but they naturally fit my eyes, nose, and mouth. I was satisfied with the job done well. It was good that I didn't have to go through as much trouble as I thought. I was very grateful that the director listened to the shape of my face as much as possible and matched my eyes, nose, mouth, and overall mood. ㅠ  My mouth is a bit protruding and I had the surgery. Before, my forehead looked very saggy, but after contouring surgery, it covered up a lot, which was great. It's all thanks to the director.  A month later, I went out to a friend's gathering and they asked me if I had short-term correction. I wasn't going to say anything, but I told them I contoured because it felt so good. Everyone was shocked. I'm still getting used to the change in my appearance. This doesn't work, but I'm looking forward to it. Starting from the 3rd month, there is almost no pain or discomfort. Even if you press on the area where the cheekbones were reduced and the chin, it doesn't hurt at all. Just avoid opening your mouth wide or eating chewy foods. After 6 months, there was no visible swelling and everything went well naturally, so people around me didn't believe I had surgery and said I looked prettier after losing weight!  I am thankful that the director did not overdo it and gave me the results I wanted from the surgery. I really like it because it doesn't look awkward when I move my face or make facial expressions.
Written by
App
쿠키성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 128)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
용용용
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
아카쨩
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
새옷마련
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
나체주의자
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
연장아찌
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
또또언냐
눈수술수술후기
9 Days ago
통잉
윤곽/FACE수술후기
9 Days ago
가주의자
윤곽/FACE수술후기
11 Days ago
아인하르트
윤곽/FACE수술후기
15 Days ago
클멘타인
Leave a review of successful contour surgery!'s Reviews More (10/128)

Comment 4
Alex24 2024-07-13 (토) 06:09 1 Months ago Address
The surgery went very well! Thank you for your valuable review :)
Sybzzz 2024-07-14 (일) 13:08 1 Months ago Address
My face turned into an egg! It’s so pretty!!
돌로로로메ㅔㅔㅔ 2024-07-14 (일) 14:56 1 Months ago Address
Is 1 month okay?
Veee 2024-07-16 (화) 13:44 1 Months ago Address
붓기 빠진모습 진짜 너무예쁘다.. 혹시 붓기 얼마나간지 알수있을까??
List