Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[3 type of Contour]

Leave a review of 3 types of cookie contours!

클멘타인 2024-08-02 (금) 15:51 1 Months ago 2186
Dr.
정성모
Hospital
쿠키성형외과의원
Price
1155 만원
Days
180 days
전

<전>

당일

<당일>

1주차

<1주차>

3주차

<3주차>

1개월

<1개월>

3개월

<3개월>

6개월

<6개월>

The reason I got the surgery is because I often hear people say that my face is small, but because of the bumpy lines, my face looks big when I take pictures and it's annoying when I use Photoshop, so  I always try to cover it up with my hair. I think I've wanted to do it for a long time . I was afraid of dying, so I didn't even dare to do it, but I decided to do it when my child was at least 1 year old. I went to 6-7 places for consultation to choose a hospital, but they all seemed to be there, and there wasn't anything that appealed to me, but on the last day, I received a cookie and the director who counseled me. The director was very kind, and when the doctor recommended that I not do it for the first time due to possible side effects, he told me an alternative method, so I was hooked and made a reservation that day. Now, about six months after the surgery, my lines are well established, and I am very satisfied as time goes by. The swelling is also going down easily. I heard a lot of people say I got prettier and a lot of people told me my face got smaller, so I feel really good. Even if I were born again, I would definitely get contouring from Cookie ^^ haha. I think it was the biggest turning point in my life. It was a little uncomfortable for the first month or so, but it came back. Compared to happiness, it's not even cancer.
Written by
App
쿠키성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 138)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
용용용
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
아카쨩
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
새옷마련
눈수술수술후기
2 Days ago
흠냐함
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
성성하하핫
눈수술수술후기
8 Days ago
dikd
윤곽/FACE수술후기
8 Days ago
천지정연
윤곽/FACE수술후기
8 Days ago
diskswoals
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
1nake
윤곽/FACE수술후기
14 Days ago
드스멘
Leave a review of 3 types of cookie contours!'s Reviews More (10/138)

Comment 2
마테차차차 2024-08-02 (금) 15:58 1 Months ago Address
오우 진짜 잘됐다 완전 옆모습궁금해ㅋㅋ
꽃윙 2024-08-06 (화) 11:31 1 Months ago Address
이쁘게잘됐네요 라인확실히정리된듯
Prev  Next  List