3주차

<3주차>

한달차

<한달차>

세달차

<세달차>

지금! 6개월차!

<지금! 6개월차!>

I have no regrets as I made a reservation for contouring at Cookie and thought long and hard before going into surgery. But... after the surgery, it was harder than I thought ㅜㅜ I completely believed what many YouTube videos said that only my neck hurt and nothing else hurt, but my jaw also hurt slightly and I had a hard time with coughing, sneezing, and runny nose. After the surgery, I was most worried about scarring and side effects, but it was over 6 months ago. Now, I can't find the sideburn incision, and the incision scar inside my mouth has completely healed, so I do n't feel any discomfort. I don't worry about whether it's big or small when I open my mouth, and I'm doing well without any discomfort, just like before the surgery. I can tie my hair, wear a hat, and put my head behind my ear. I hated skipping everything in the past, but now the complex is gone and I can do it whenever I want, so everyday life is so easy! If you have a complex, think carefully and refer to my article to choose a hospital without side effects! Oh, and I was very impressed by the fact that Cookie Plastic Surgery has CCTV monitoring, and the doctor's soft voice told me that he would provide safe treatment, so I chose it because I wasn't too worried! The recovery room was clean and the director and operating room teachers were all nice.
Written by
App
쿠키성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 138)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
용용용
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
아카쨩
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
새옷마련
눈수술수술후기
2 Days ago
흠냐함
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
성성하하핫
눈수술수술후기
8 Days ago
dikd
윤곽/FACE수술후기
8 Days ago
천지정연
윤곽/FACE수술후기
8 Days ago
diskswoals
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
1nake
윤곽/FACE수술후기
14 Days ago
드스멘
3 types of contour photos from Cookie Plastic Surgery's Reviews More (10/138)

Comment 6
미미미미야 2024-08-08 (목) 17:42 1 Months ago Address
매끈해졌다
헬마구 2024-08-08 (목) 20:03 1 Months ago Address
효과 진짜 짱이당!! 절개부위 흉터는 따로 제거시술은 안했오??
금나비 2024-08-09 (금) 14:36 1 Months ago Address
와 진짜 얼굴형 매끈하고 예쁘다 이런게 윤곽이구나 효과 확 보이네
Alex24 2024-08-11 (일) 01:12 1 Months ago Address
우와 얼굴형 엄청 자연스럽게 예뻐졌다!
힝퐁퐁 2024-08-11 (일) 02:04 1 Months ago Address
진짜 인형 라인이 다 예뻐
opaque00 2024-08-18 (일) 00:56 25 Days ago Address