Dr.
오정석
Hospital
윤곽의정석성형외과의원
Price
495 만원
Days
14 days

Hello, I underwent 3 types of contour surgery (cheekbones, square jaw, and front chin) at Contour Clinic earlier this month. Since I am an office worker, I wondered if it would be okay even if I had to rest for a week after the surgery because of the swelling, but it was okay. Before surgery, my angular, peanut-shaped face was stressful for me. So I decided to have surgery, and it's been about 14 days since I got the outline, and I'm really satisfied. In fact, I was in so much pain and fatigue from the first day to the third day after the surgery that I thought it was for no reason. I hated seeing my swollen face, but starting on the 5th day, the swelling gradually went down and I was surprised to see my face shape changed. I visited the hospital on the 7th and 14th days to monitor the progress, manage swelling, and have stitches removed.  It was a little painful to remove the stitches, but it was okay because it was done quickly. I felt good because they took good care of me and they were friendly. I just want to continue to work hard to manage the swelling and become prettier.  Thank you for making it so beautiful, Director Oh Jeong-seok, managers, and nurses :)
Written by
App
윤곽의정석성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 24)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
kjy8354
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
앞트임절개범
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
몬냥몬냥
윤곽/FACE수술후기
8 Days ago
부산향교숫국밥
윤곽/FACE수술후기
11 Days ago
아라자아
윤곽/FACE수술후기
14 Days ago
윤곽/FACE수술후기
15 Days ago
하비에르
윤곽/FACE수술후기
16 Days ago
죠죠랑
윤곽/FACE수술후기
17 Days ago
김님딤림
윤곽/FACE수술후기
18 Days ago
팔칠
Reviews of contour surgery for office workers's Reviews More (10/24)

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List