Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Chin]

I solved my prognathism with chin surgery!

17277 2024-08-30 (금) 00:03 16 Days ago 1191
Dr.
오정석
Hospital
윤곽의정석성형외과의원
Price
1650000 만원
Days
30 days

I usually have a short philtrum, but my chin is relatively long and I have a slightly protruding chin, so I looked into contouring surgery! After making up my mind and looking into it, I heard that Director Oh Jeong-seok does it well and safely, and I trusted him when I saw that the event discount price on Gangnam Unnie and the actual price were the same, so I chose Contouring Jeongseok.  After the consultation, I was glad that he didn't just reduce the length but considered various factors to make it look the prettiest.  After the surgery, I didn't feel dizzy or sick because of the anesthesia, but for about 3 days, I couldn't open my mouth much and could only drink juice, so I was so hungry and had a hard time..!  After the taping was taken off, I was able to eat soft foods, so it was okay. ㅎ_ㅎ  In fact, right after the surgery, it was so hard not being able to eat food that I thought I had the surgery for nothing, but now that I think about it, I'm so satisfied...ㅎ  I'm even more satisfied because people around me told me that my face got smaller and prettier, and my complex disappeared. Thank you!! If your occlusion is right and your chin is long, I recommend prognathic surgery!!
Written by
App
윤곽의정석성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 24)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
kjy8354
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
앞트임절개범
윤곽/FACE수술후기
8 Days ago
몬냥몬냥
윤곽/FACE수술후기
9 Days ago
부산향교숫국밥
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
아라자아
윤곽/FACE수술후기
16 Days ago
윤곽/FACE수술후기
17 Days ago
하비에르
윤곽/FACE수술후기
17 Days ago
죠죠랑
윤곽/FACE수술후기
19 Days ago
김님딤림
윤곽/FACE수술후기
19 Days ago
팔칠
I solved my prognathism with chin surgery!'s Reviews More (10/24)

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List