Dr.
오정석
Hospital
윤곽의정석성형외과의원
Price
5 만원
Days
31 days

Hello. It's been 4 weeks since I had 3 types of contouring at the Contouring Jeongseok. The reason I decided to get the surgery was because my previous face shape was so uneven, like a wide square jaw, and I was very stressed out, but after the wide square jaw, square jaw, and chin surgery, it improved a lot. And since my overall face shape was neatly organized, my impression became softer and I think I have a more feminine feel. ㅎㅎ Director Oh Jeongseok caught the look I wanted before the surgery and gained my trust, and I think it's good that he gave me the look I wanted, even considering the swelling. ㅎㅎㅎ As for the recovery process, there wasn't as much swelling as I thought right after the surgery, but the pain was around the incision site in my mouth for about a week. The swelling got worse on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th days compared to the day before. After the stitches in my mouth were removed, I felt the swelling go down every day.!! From the 2nd week, I was able to wear a mask and go about my daily life, and the pain and eating became a little easier. Starting from the 3rd week, the swelling went down to the level of after having my wisdom teeth pulled, and the bruising only remained on the lower part, and it recovered to the point where it could be covered up with makeup. ㅎㅎ Starting from the 4th week, I can see with the naked eye that my face shape is getting smoother and its contours are becoming more defined. ㅎㅎㅎㅎ However, I still have a hard time eating things like radish kimchi or tough meat. ㅎ Other than that, I am eating without any major restrictions. ㅎㅎ Anyway, it has been a very satisfying month, and I hope I recover quickly so that my satisfaction level can go up even more. ㅎㅎ
윤곽의정석성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 24)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
kjy8354
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
앞트임절개범
윤곽/FACE수술후기
9 Days ago
몬냥몬냥
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Days ago
부산향교숫국밥
윤곽/FACE수술후기
13 Days ago
아라자아
윤곽/FACE수술후기
17 Days ago
윤곽/FACE수술후기
18 Days ago
하비에르
윤곽/FACE수술후기
19 Days ago
죠죠랑
윤곽/FACE수술후기
20 Days ago
김님딤림
윤곽/FACE수술후기
20 Days ago
팔칠
Review of the 3 basic outline rules!'s Reviews More (10/24)

Comment 1
밀가루시러 2024-09-06 (금) 11:51 9 Days ago Address
The lines have been cleaned up a lot. It seems like they don't use Photoshop here? Thanks for the review~! Hehe
Prev  Next  List