Dr.
오정석
Hospital
윤곽의정석성형외과의원
Price
44 만원
Days
10 days

This is a review of the 10th day since the front chin pin was removed! About a year and a half ago, I only had a plate on the tip of my front chin, not the cheekbones, but the size of my chin. I had the greatest aversion to pins showing up on X-rays or the pins themselves, so I decided to have surgery. It's a bit strange to think that even if you become a grandmother, you'll still have pins on your face... The reason I chose the hospital called Contour I was able to have the surgery at a reasonable price because the event was the same without any additional charges such as anesthesia costs. ​I heard that it was a recently opened I asked if they wanted to do a little shaving, but they said it wasn't necessary for my chin at all, and I was glad that they didn't recommend any unnecessary or excessive surgery. The hospital facilities were neat and tidy, and it was nice to be able to recover sufficiently in a single room during pre-surgery preparation and post-surgery recovery. ​With sedation The size of the incision inside the mouth seemed to be similar to the incision range at the time of contouring, and although it cannot be compared to contour surgery, it is still surgery, so there is less pain and swelling than expected. The sides weren't swollen, only the front chin was swollen like a jutting chin. I think the swelling peaked around the 4th day, and now it's been about 10 days, but the major swelling has almost gone down in about a week, and now there's only a little bit of minor swelling left that only I know about, so I'm getting rid of it. Compared to contour surgery, there are almost no food restrictions and recovery seems to be much faster! Whether it's contouring or double jaw, it's my personal opinion, but I definitely recommend removing the pins.
윤곽의정석성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 24)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
kjy8354
윤곽/FACE수술후기
4 Days ago
앞트임절개범
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
몬냥몬냥
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
부산향교숫국밥
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Days ago
아라자아
윤곽/FACE수술후기
13 Days ago
윤곽/FACE수술후기
14 Days ago
하비에르
윤곽/FACE수술후기
15 Days ago
죠죠랑
윤곽/FACE수술후기
16 Days ago
김님딤림
윤곽/FACE수술후기
17 Days ago
팔칠
Review of contoured front chin pin removal surgery's Reviews More (10/24)

Comment 1
qwer223 2024-08-23 (금) 13:22 20 Days ago Address
* This is a secret post.
Prev  Next  List