Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

//Pay with my own money//Thighs + Buttocks + Love Handles / Side Liposuction Day 1♥

나나수이 2023-06-27 (화) 17:25 1 Years ago 1520
Dr.
남자원장님
Hospital
압구정탑라인의원
Price
990 만원
Days
1 days

내돈내산인증>_<!!

<내돈내산인증>_<!!>

Sisters!! Finally, on the 26th, I got liposuction on my thighs, buttocks, love handles, and sides at Apgujeong~>_<♥️ Yeoksam. It's located in the middle of Seolleung Station, and the hospital facilities are very clean and good!! Haha (More than anything, I really like the desk staff here and Director Jang Kyeong-eun, who consulted with me. It was my first major surgery in my life, so I was very nervous and nervous, but what about the waiting room for the surgery? As I was sitting there, he told me not to worry, made me relax, and kept talking to me, which touched me...♥) Is it true that you can see the difference in the waist line and thigh line even though it's only day 1?! In particular, the butt line was crazy... (My previous butt was just a big one... ㅜㅜㅋㅋ) I was wondering why I had to do it now, and all my worries disappeared to the point where I was worried about anxiety before the surgery~ haha ​​(after sleeping) When I woke up, my body line had changed... haha) I was worried because I exercised for a long time and had a muscular body... But I guess it's a place famous for diaphragm for no reason~ haha ​​The director is a genius!!!  Originally, I was only going to do thighs + love handles + sides, but the director said it would look prettier if I did the buttocks too...hahaha I wanted to do everything perfectly, so I flexed all the way~ haha ​​In the end, I will never regret it!!! ! In fact, I would have regretted not doing it~ㅜㅜ ​​It's still only day 1, but there is less bruising than I expected, and there is swelling, but I think it will look prettier once the swelling goes down~>.
Written by
App
압구정탑라인의원's Community Reviews (Total 396)
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Months ago
봉봉고야아
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Months ago
이끼같은살
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Months ago
kkyuu0011
체형/바디성형수술후기
12 Days ago
qwqqa
체형/바디성형수술후기
26 Days ago
호이라라
체형/바디성형수술후기
27 Days ago
애귀
체형/바디성형수술후기
29 Days ago
Kimutaer
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Months ago
포도송송
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Months ago
슙슈비
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Months ago
뾰러오
//Pay with my own money//Thighs + Buttocks + Love Handles / Side Liposuction Day 1♥'s Reviews More (10/396)

Comment 12
별별무슨현 2023-06-27 (화) 22:49 1 Years ago Address
Jajoa, the body has become so pretty!!

나나수이 Writer 2023-06-27 (화) 22:53 1 Years ago Address
Thank you~!! ㅜ.ㅜ♡ It was a really big decision and it was just one surgery, but the satisfaction was the best~
피르미쿠테스 2023-06-28 (수) 07:45 1 Years ago Address
Wow~~ The line came out so pretty. It seems like you did a good job fooling around..

나나수이 Writer 2023-06-28 (수) 08:04 1 Years ago Address
Thank you~><❤ The swelling went down quickly and I was able to see the final appearance~ haha
송봉미 2023-06-28 (수) 11:14 1 Years ago Address
It's nice that my waist fits perfectly.

나나수이 Writer 2023-06-28 (수) 14:01 1 Years ago Address
Haha, thank you~!! You really helped me with my waist♡
크리스마스쿼카 2023-06-28 (수) 13:12 1 Years ago Address
와 라인 너무 예쁘다 진짜 허엉러는 후기 볼때마다 뽐뿌와ㅜㅜ

나나수이 Writer 2023-06-28 (수) 14:02 1 Years ago Address
그치그치~ㅜ.ㅜ♥ 고마워~~ㅎㅎ
나두 항상 눈팅만 하다가 큰맘먹구 했는데 성공해서 너무좋아~~
푸렝 2023-07-03 (월) 01:28 1 Years ago Address
라인 너무 예쁘게 나왔어요ㅜㅜ역시 허벅지 곧 해야겠네요 ㅎ

나나수이 Writer 2023-07-03 (월) 11:27 1 Years ago Address