Abdominal liposuction review

다톡희 2024-10-15 (화) 21:04 20 Hours ago 350
Dr.
김현우
Hospital
압구정탑라인의원
Price
1230000 만원

#ㅇㄱㅈㅌㄹㅇ# I made a consultation appointment with Director Minhee for the first hour with Director Kim Minhee. I went to other hospitals famous for liposuction for consultation, but I came here last because I couldn't find a place I could trust, but I have no regrets, and I'm glad I came last. After a detailed consultation with the director of the large-capacity liposuction department in the anesthesia department, I decided to proceed right away! Director Minhee has a great personality and is so pretty..ㅠ She has a wannabe body and face, and even her personality.. She has it all.. And because she's my patient, she makes sure not to miss anything.ㅠ Thanks to the director who makes the consultation refreshing and I can trust her like an older sister, I was able to take out my card right away. Also, this is the first time I've seen a hospital where the director who does the surgery slowly explains all the precautions.. I understand why everyone does Apgujeong Top Line. Before the surgery, and right after the surgery, the line is crazy. I want my thighs..
Written by
App
압구정탑라인의원's Community Reviews (Total 445)
체형/바디성형수술후기
4 Months ago
봉봉고야아
체형/바디성형수술후기
5 Months ago
이끼같은살
체형/바디성형수술후기
5 Months ago
kkyuu0011
체형/바디성형수술후기
20 Hours ago
다톡희
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Days ago
지방방분해
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Days ago
퐁당펭귄
체형/바디성형수술후기
3 Days ago
까꾸르르르릉
체형/바디성형수술후기
8 Days ago
eshong1206
체형/바디성형수술후기
12 Days ago
rabbit79422
Abdominal liposuction review's Reviews More (10/445)

Comment 3
ohmelody 2024-10-15 (화) 21:20 20 Hours ago Address
오 참고하겠습니다
저도 할 계획을 가지고 있어서요
땡구랄라 2024-10-16 (수) 01:40 16 Hours ago Address
잘되셨오용
비뷰우 2024-10-16 (수) 11:35 6 Hours ago Address
헐 부러워 완전 잘됫다
Prev  Next  List