Prev  Next  List
[Double Jaw]

Prognathism + Orthodontics / D+175 days

성형한번에성공할래 2024-09-12 (목) 06:45 5 Days ago 1522
Dr.
정한울
Hospital
서울페이스21치과병원

The reason I got the surgery was because my teeth would break a little because my bite didn't match when I was chewing food, so I thought this wouldn't work, and whenever I went to see a movie, my friend would look at my chin... When I looked in the mirror and felt upset, I would even think, "I want to get a protruding chin even if I die." It was so stressful that I had been thinking about getting the surgery for over 10 years! But the decision was made sooner than I thought ! I had been to a consultation, and I had tried selling my hands and feet, but  I'm lazier than I thought and didn't have the diligence to look into orthodontic treatment at a maxillofacial hospital or orthodontics separately, so I was really drawn to the maxillofacial dentistry collaboration, so I just went right away. Of course, he'd do his best, but I felt like the director here was sincere about the surgery. When I went into the operating room and laid down, I thought about the comments and reviews people had left and wondered if I'd be able to come back alive? I counted the numbers while imagining things like this... ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ The pain will vary from person to person, but I was scared after seeing comments saying that the pain was no joke, but it was more frustrating than painful, and if you ask me how it hurts, it's like the headache you get from having a hangover after shaking a bottle of makgeolli ㅋㅋ I felt alive from the moment I opened my eyes after the surgeryㅠ ㅋㅋ I was just so happy that the surgery was over and I was so thankful that my side profile was in shape ㅠㅠㅠㅠ ㅎㅎ When I work, customers recognize my voice and tell me that I look a lot different and that I look prettier. And the side effects are still mild!!!!
Written by
App
서울페이스21치과병원's Community Reviews (Total 27)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Months ago
However2783
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
아구몽
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Years ago
알망2987
양악/교정/치과후기
5 Days ago
성형한번에성공할래
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Months ago
prettycuties2
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Months ago
kattoki
양악/교정/치과후기
2 Months ago
Skaj
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Months ago
댕이양
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Months ago
앙량옹룡
양악/교정/치과후기
6 Months ago
줄리원
Prognathism + Orthodontics / D+175 days's Reviews More (10/27)

※ 공익을 목적으로 한 병원명 노출은 폭넓게 허용하지만 성공 후기나 추천 등 병원에 포괄적 홍보 이익이 발생할 수 있는 경우 '병원 및 의사명 노출'은 금지합니다.
※ 특정 병원을 반복해서 추천하거나 반복해서 비방하는 경우는 아이디가 정지됩니다.

Comment 5
지묭 2024-09-12 (목) 09:11 5 Days ago Address
히정님 2024-09-12 (목) 10:06 5 Days ago Address
망눈 2024-09-14 (토) 16:10 3 Days ago Address
목표이뻐지기 2024-09-15 (일) 01:08 3 Days ago Address
슁연 2024-09-17 (화) 04:41 23 Hours ago Address
Prev  Next  List