Dr.
박종림
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원
Price
658 만원
Days
14 days

hello! Two weeks have passed since I underwent three types of contouring - cheekbones, square jaw, and front chin (advancement) - at Samsao on July 2. First of all, the most important criteria in choosing a hospital were whether the style was natural and whether my style and the director's style matched. Review photo The effects of the surgery were clearly visible while maintaining a natural look that was not excessive, and the improved lines and texture matched my taste. When I looked at it more carefully, I was confident that the director's experience and specifications were flawless. I chose it because I had so much trust in the director that I was a little nervous the day before the surgery, but on the day I went into the operating room calmly. The pain after the surgery was a little painful for only about an hour before the painkillers and painkillers took full effect. After that, I started eating. So it's safe to say that it feels uncomfortable but not painful. I think the swelling is going down faster than expected, but I'm already seeing the effects little by little, so I'll just watch the progress day by day.
Written by
App
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 238)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
리스탙
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
리릴릴
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
루미루
윤곽/FACE수술후기
4 Days ago
째째순
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
기영이랑
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
소소J
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
맹두리
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
오호라13
윤곽/FACE수술후기
9 Days ago
뿌뿌얏
윤곽/FACE수술후기
9 Days ago
Sunnyday59
Severe chin contouring success's Reviews More (10/238)

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List