Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Facial bone job

Prev  Next  List
[Face lift]

Here’s my review after 2 months of face lifting~!

Sunnyday59 2024-08-24 (토) 00:19 20 Days ago 980
Dr.
한규남
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원
수술 전

<수술 전>

수술 전

<수술 전>

수술 두달 후

<수술 두달 후>

수술 두달 후

<수술 두달 후>

I am a woman who has been troubled by sagging skin for over ten years. I had my first consultation two and a half years ago, and I worried a lot during that time. ㅠ Then this time, I made up my mind to really do it and had another consultation. Even though it was my second consultation, the director in charge and Director Han Gyu-nam explained in great detail the pros and cons of having another surgery. Above all, the director spoke confidently, and the director gave me confidence in the parts that I was worried about, which is why I was able to make my decision. It has now been two months since I had the face + neck lifting surgery! Two months later, not only the bruising, but even the surgical scars have all disappeared and I am very satisfied. After the first surgery, there was a lot of swelling and bruising here and there, but now it's all natural. Even after the surgery, I'm still wearing it even after two months~ I wear it for more than 6 hours a day except for sleeping and eating ^^* I often give myself facial massages and I've even quit drinking alcohol. People around me don't know I had the surgery and think I got laser treatment somewhere. ㅋㅋ I guess the surgery scar isn't that visible. ㅎ Before the surgery, I was worried that the scar would be too visible, but I guess I was needless to worry ^^* No one can tell that I had the surgery. ㅎ Overall, the scars are not noticeable and I feel like I've naturally become younger, so I'm very satisfied. ^^*
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 246)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
Bghjj
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
상콤love
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
하이영2
눈수술수술후기
4 Days ago
민들레씨777
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
호오유
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
몰라뭔데
코성형수술후기
7 Days ago
코버지차즘
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
장군이와나비
윤곽/FACE수술후기
13 Days ago
리스탙
윤곽/FACE수술후기
13 Days ago
리릴릴
Here’s my review after 2 months of face lifting~!'s Reviews More (10/246)

Comment 2
Tonny 2024-09-01 (일) 09:12 11 Days ago Address
The results of the facial contouring surgery are amazing. Congratulations.
우리무이 2024-09-03 (화) 08:17 9 Days ago Address
How much does the giant cost?
Prev  Next  List