ㅅㅅㅇ Clown nose plastic surgery review

도레미12 2024-07-17 (수) 17:07 1 Months ago 812
Dr.
박종림
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원
Days
30 days

Because of my cheekbones, I was limited in the hairstyles that suited me, and whenever I took pictures, my face looked wide, which made me feel stressed! After much deliberation, I researched hospitals and after seeing photos of my face becoming naturally slimmer and reviews of safe surgeries, I decided to go with Sam45! When I went to the hospital , I was satisfied with the CT scan consultation at the scheduled time, and the consultation director also explained my complex in a comfortable atmosphere, which was a great help in making a decision! ​Director Jonglim Park also kindly and calmly explained any questions I had without showing any signs of annoyance! When I consulted with him in person, he explained things kindly and I trusted him, so I chose him. I have a wide nose and my nose is the size of the tip of my nose. Now, 2 or 3 weeks after the surgery, I am satisfied with my short hair because it suits me well, and when I take pictures, it looks pretty even without retouching. People around me have noticed that my cheeks have become a bit fuller. I was told that my face looked slimmer and prettier, and I didn't notice that I had surgery. My nose was originally big and had a slightly curved beak, but I only raised the tip of my nose and it became a softer nose line that wasn't noticeable, so it goes well with my face shape and I'm satisfied. Currently, I'm very satisfied. I want to see the swelling go down quickly and look prettier. I had to wear a mask for 2 weeks right after the surgery because the swelling was noticeable , and from the 3rd week, there was swelling that made my cheeks look puffy. I was worried because my nose was very swollen, but the doctor gave me an injection to help the swelling go down. They put me on the medication, changed my medication prescription, and checked it carefully every week, so from the 3rd week onwards, the swelling went down and my skin looked natural.
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 231)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
2 Days ago
오호라13
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
뿌뿌얏
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
Sunnyday59
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
못난이사총사
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
꽃분홍
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
아기새우
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
지니야네
윤곽/FACE수술후기
6 Days ago
키큰준희맘
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
cocucc
윤곽/FACE수술후기
13 Days ago
로즈마리54
ㅅㅅㅇ Clown nose plastic surgery review's Reviews More (10/231)

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List