Dr.
오정석
Hospital
윤곽의정석성형외과의원
Price
330 만원
Days
14 days

This is a review after two weeks of surgery on September 12th and even having the stitches removed inside my mouth.>.< > My face was not big or my face was square, but I realized that my cheekbones were wider than my face width as I got older and lost weight. So I tried Juvelook volume on my face and tried Shrink, Inmode, and Ulthera, but I couldn't get rid of the bones, so I looked into surgery. I visited about 5 hospitals, and 4 of them recommended that I definitely get 3 types of contouring. They said that 3 types would be effective and satisfying, so I did it, but they were all factory-style hospitals, and they just parroted the conclusion of 3 types and didn't like it, so I went looking around and found the Contouring Standards Hospital where I got the surgery. When I was consulted, the director consulted for about 20~30 minutes, and when he said that he wouldn't recommend surgery for this level, I was like, "Huh?" He was so honest that I was even more embarrassed. The director told me to think about it for about a week, so I thought about it for a week and decided on the surgery. Before the surgery, I said that my cheekbones were prominent and my middle part looked long...so he recommended two types of contouring, including cheekbone reduction and chin reduction, and I had the surgery . Day 1 - I was so out of it that I don't remember. But I was scared so I brought a doll with me, but they held it well in their hands and let me rest enough and come out. The nurses were all angels... After waking up from anesthesia, I went to the pharmacy alone to get some medicine, took a taxi, and came home. It didn't hurt. There wasn't much swelling or bruising, so my mom was surprised. Day 2-4 - I had the surgery during the Chuseok holiday, so I lay down at home and only ate soy milk/milk/juice/rice powder. I said I could take it off when I slept because I felt tight, but I was worried that I would sleep on my side if I took it off, so I did it when I slept... I went for walks a lot, and they gave me ice packs to keep me entertained. There weren't any visible bruises. If I wear a hat and a mask, I'm just a normal person, and from this point on, it starts to tingle and hurt. One week - It was a holiday, so I had to take off the bandages, so my mom and I took them off for over an hour... I almost diedㅠㅠ I almost died more from taking off the bandages than from the surgery. I could gradually open my mouth, so I ate porridge with soft ingredients, and I ate all the foods that I thought were soft and delicious, like castella + milk. I didn't get a square jaw, so I thought I could chew, but my cheekbones + jaw hurt so much that I chewed twice and swallowed everything... You want to diet, but you can't because of your appetite? Just get surgery.... I ate and lay down, and I just walked slowly in the morning and evening, and I lost 4kg. Week 2 - Now, I'm slowly trying to chew, so I'm trying to chew the porridge that I cooked thoroughly and chewed, but I'm trying to eat everything that's soft for now. I wonder if castella + milk was this delicious. My chin and cheekbones are still swollen, so I look like a hamster, but I don't remember my old face shape... I think it'll get slimmer when the swelling goes down. I couldn't get the hot compress often because of work, but it was okay. Instead, I went for a walk after work. My temples and forehead hurt more when I pressed them than the surgical site. (Of course, the surgical site hurts when you press it.) It's been a little over 2 weeks since I had the surgery, but I don't regret it! (Except for not being able to eat... Chuseok was so hard..) I met a really great director and I feel like his skills are crazy because I got the surgery without any pain, and I'm always grateful to the kind director and nurses!!!! I'm so curious to see how much I'll change in a month!!!
윤곽의정석성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 36)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
세체탑제우스
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
Sockxms
윤곽/FACE수술후기
4 Days ago
ㄴㄴㅈㅈㄹㅎ
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
어너노융
윤곽/FACE수술후기
5 Days ago
냥냥펀치777
윤곽/FACE수술후기
9 Days ago
희얌715
윤곽/FACE수술후기
13 Days ago
ㅇㅇ욤미
윤곽/FACE수술후기
14 Days ago
sjsjieiei
윤곽/FACE수술후기
14 Days ago
토룡이
윤곽/FACE수술후기
14 Days ago
엉아엉야
Just write down the clown, the chin, and the facts's Reviews More (10/36)

Comment 4
Emperkr 2024-10-02 (수) 12:39 1 Days ago Address
예뻐졌네요!! 혹시 턱끝길이 몇mm축소하신건가요? 그리고 근육묶기도 하신건가요??
binbi 2024-10-02 (수) 17:18 1 Days ago Address
광대는 어떤 수술법 하셨나요?
오에오에오레 2024-10-02 (수) 17:52 1 Days ago Address
광대만 하면 땡기미 안하나요??
하호히 2024-10-03 (목) 23:58 11 Hours ago Address
광대 몇미리 줄였나요??
Prev  Next  List