Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

I got breast surgery with Motiva as a gift after giving birth! (6 months)

픈초 2024-08-29 (목) 16:02 16 Days ago 3485
Dr.
최문섭
Hospital
그레이스오앤영성형외과
Days
180 days

Having a child, raising her, taking care of my husband, and 7 years have passed by. When I suddenly looked at myself, I felt so shabby and my self-esteem was at rock bottom.. I wanted to be confident in my appearance, so I decided to get breast augmentation as a gift to myself! At first, I thought I wouldn't be greedy and that it would be nice if it turned out naturally, but after reading reviews, people said they'd regret getting it too small, and honestly, I didn't know what size would be right for my body type. Because I breastfed, my nipples felt low and my breasts were a bit spread out, so I thought it was important to improve these areas unconditionally! After the surgery, I can definitely feel the texture getting better as time goes by. They say that the symmetry can go down in the beginning, but now the symmetry fits the breast line well. Above all, I am very satisfied with the size. I am very satisfied, but honestly, my husband really likes it. Our relationship was not bad to begin with, but it got even better. When looking into breast surgery, I look into many criteria, but I think the consultation with the director is the most important. Since doctors are also people, there are some directors who are tired or annoyed when they go for a consultation.. That was not the case at all, and the director answered my questions well, and did not force me to do what the director thought. And he prioritized my needs, and the director is not just the director of Gangnam Plastic Surgery, but he carefully gave me advice on the parts I was hesitant and worried about. He did not blindly praise the director and brag, but he did his best to accommodate my situation and my needs as the director did. Thinking back now, I am grateful! I had breast surgery confidently! I thought it was not a surgery that I could easily say, “I’m going to have surgery,” so it wasn’t easy to get information and find it.ㅠ I hope it was helpful, so I’m posting it!
그레이스오앤영성형외과's Community Reviews (Total 125)
코성형수술후기
1 Years ago
또로로롱로
코성형수술후기
2 Years ago
오끼나왕
눈수술수술후기
2 Years ago
JMJM31
코성형수술후기
8 Days ago
바지적삼
코성형수술후기
22 Days ago
박경경박
코성형수술후기
26 Days ago
바다야ㅂ
코성형수술후기
1 Months ago
조씨씨214
눈수술수술후기
1 Months ago
하이구요오
코성형수술후기
1 Months ago
라규라규
I got breast surgery with Motiva as a gift after giving birth! (6 months)'s Reviews More (10/125)

Comment 7
콜라누낭 2024-08-29 (목) 20:44 16 Days ago Address
몇넣으셧나용
희하맘 2024-08-30 (금) 13:42 15 Days ago Address
이쁘게 잘되신거같에용 축하드려용~~
뿌둥 2024-08-31 (토) 02:19 15 Days ago Address
축하드려용
nang9290 2024-08-31 (토) 06:15 15 Days ago Address
이쁘당
응둥 2024-09-01 (일) 02:44 14 Days ago Address
저두 애기낳고 똑같이 모티바 했어여 완전 대대대대만족
개미랑개미 2024-09-01 (일) 06:29 14 Days ago Address
애기낳고 모유수유하고 나서 가슴 쳐졌을때 가슴수술하는게 더 좋은 것 같아..
비크치 2024-09-13 (금) 21:11 1 Days ago Address
대박이다! 진짜 너무 이뻐!!
Prev  Next  List