• EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

I finally got over my complex about small breasts ㅠ

상호주의자 2024-06-28 (금) 12:09 2 Days ago 1188
Hospital
바나나성형외과의원

Hello, ladies and gentlemen, I had breast surgery with men's cc, cc 375 on the right and 250 cc on the left! I also had a lot of difficulties when looking into it, so I'll write down anything that comes to mind that I might be curious about - Tips for choosing a hospital First, after going to about 4 consultations, I rated the following factors myself and received the highest total score. 1. Director's aesthetics Sense 2. Whether the size I want is available 3. Small hospital 4. Whether or not CCTV is installed in the operating room 5. How thorough the consultation is and how good communication is 6. Whether there is good follow-up care after the surgery This is what I set as a standard and others refer to it. You can do it, but you must set your own standards!! I hope you find it standing up - Swelling and pain The pain was a little numb after the anesthesia wore off, and it felt strange when I bent down, so I lay down for most of the first week. But the pain didn't last that long, and after about 3 days, it was completely fine. And the swelling was okay in the beginning. It used to be swollen, but now that it's been about 3 months since I received it, the swelling has gone down to some extent and the texture has improved! The upper bulge has also improved a lot and it flows somewhat naturally even when lying down! As the swelling goes down further, I think it will look more natural like a fuller breast - What I like after the surgery is that the swelling in the breasts will go down for up to a year, so I'll have to wait and see, but what I like about the progress so far is that it feels really good when both breasts touch each other haha. The y-goal isn't too much, but it's called the i-goal. Before, because I didn't have too many breasts, the space between them widened, making them look like bird breasts and not pretty...ㅜㅜ I'm satisfied with the goal line now that it's pretty! And since I was in high school, I always wanted to have breasts... so I decided to do it in the end, and so far, my satisfaction with breasts is close to 80%..!! It will be higher later when it is fully established, right? -Surgery tip: On the day of surgery, be sure to wear clothes with buttons on the front. That way, it is easy to change clothes before and after surgery! When you come out of the surgery, you will be out of your mind due to the anesthesia, so it is best to change into comfortable clothes as much as possible. And even though it is Sabasa, it would be better to go with a guardian or a friend if possible. It is not a concept of going and coming alone.. Since it is a major surgery, you will have to wait. It gave me strength to have someone by my side at times. That's all I want to say to the artists, and if I think of anything else, I'll add it!! Good luck to all of you who are looking into breast surgery! If you carefully choose the hospital where you will perform the surgery according to your standards, you will definitely succeed~ (heart) (heart)
Written by
App
바나나성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 100)
가슴성형수술후기
2 Days ago
상호주의자
코성형수술후기
4 Days ago
씨알지
코성형수술후기
6 Days ago
더나아지길
가슴성형수술후기
10 Days ago
무신사
코성형수술후기
12 Days ago
아리아나뵹
코성형수술후기
17 Days ago
나무처럼이
가슴성형수술후기
18 Days ago
아리리리
코성형수술후기
23 Days ago
미인셈
코성형수술후기
1 Months ago
김시우루리
가슴성형수술후기
1 Months ago
사이렌
I finally got over my complex about small breasts ㅠ's Reviews More (10/100)

Comment 2
턱깍고말겟어 2024-06-28 (금) 12:37 2 Days ago Address
굳굳 너무 잘됬따 !! ㅋㅋㅋ
곤쟘 2024-06-28 (금) 14:51 2 Days ago Address
너무 예쁘다. 나  수술 4일차에 출근해야 하는데 가능할까? ㅠ
Prev  Next  List