• EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

A great review of Men’s 350!!

무신사 2024-06-20 (목) 12:26 8 Days ago 2208
Hospital
바나나성형외과의원

I usually dress femininely, but the styles I want are all fits that require breasts, so I was very disappointed that I couldn't wear the clothes I wanted because I had small breasts. So, I was thinking about getting breast surgery, but I had surgery because I couldn't wear the clothes I liked with my small breasts. I decided to do it haha. Thanks to you, I studied about breasts and visited many places , but there were more hospitals that perform breast surgery than I thought.. I selected a few places where the shape of the breasts looked natural and pretty when seen on plastic surgery apps or beauty salons. I've been around a lot, and this was one of them. I thought I'd had a lot of consultations and had a lot of implants, right? But after receiving a consultation here, I was impressed by the fact that they gave me the size I wanted. In addition, Dr. Kwon explained things in more detail than other places, and I liked the fact that he allowed me to choose the implant freely. It was also surprising that, unlike other hospitals, there was an anti-adhesion agent. I felt like this place I frequented a lot had good supplies. I had a hard time deciding between Mentor Extra and Smooth, but I got Mentor Smooth! I felt that the Mentor felt better than the Motiva, so I had a 350cc hemectomy on both sides. Maybe that's why I didn't feel much pain, but since I had breasts that weren't there before, of course they were heavy and awkward in the beginning. There was a slight feeling of the flesh being pulled, but it lasted for a few days. It got better, and more than anything, I was so happy that I had gained this much volume. Other than that, I didn't feel any discomfort or pain. Luckily, I was pain-free. When I was wearing a corrective bra, there was a period of getting used to the discomfort caused by the corrective bra and the enlarged breasts. It should be there haha ​​As the saying goes, time is the cure, it gradually got better. Time flies really fast!! It's already been three months since I had the surgery, and the swelling has gone down and I'm starting to think that I've reached a plateau. The shape of my breasts is starting to settle down, and the fit I wanted is coming out, so I'm becoming more and more satisfied. I can forgive all the worrying and trying to figure out what to do. About haha ​​In the past, I didn't really look at my body in the mirror after taking a shower, but these days I look at my body for wear and tear haha ​​And they said they would guarantee it for life. Since breast surgery is not a simple surgery, I think it's essential to check these things as well. Actually, I feel this much satisfaction, so why didn't I do it sooner? I also think about it.. haha ​​For those of you who are under a lot of stress because of your breasts like me... I would boldly recommend breast surgery!! Instead, I hope you go to a lot of consultations and make a careful decision.
Written by
App
바나나성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 100)
가슴성형수술후기
14 Hours ago
상호주의자
코성형수술후기
2 Days ago
씨알지
코성형수술후기
4 Days ago
더나아지길
가슴성형수술후기
8 Days ago
무신사
코성형수술후기
10 Days ago
아리아나뵹
코성형수술후기
15 Days ago
나무처럼이
가슴성형수술후기
16 Days ago
아리리리
코성형수술후기
21 Days ago
미인셈
코성형수술후기
30 Days ago
김시우루리
가슴성형수술후기
1 Months ago
사이렌
A great review of Men’s 350!!'s Reviews More (10/100)

Comment 6
스댕걸 2024-06-20 (목) 13:18 8 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
곡예사랑 2024-06-20 (목) 13:48 8 Days ago Address
괜찮게 잘된거같아~
봄날의뱃살 2024-06-20 (목) 15:10 8 Days ago Address
이쁘다 자신감 업되겠당
광대없애주라 2024-06-24 (월) 16:29 4 Days ago Address
와 모양 진짜 자연스러워 나도 하고싶다 ...0
ecjy 2024-06-25 (화) 18:07 3 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
꼼꼼하다 2024-06-26 (수) 20:29 2 Days ago Address