• EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Review of breast surgery that changed the fit

라미고 2024-04-18 (목) 14:14 2 Months ago 2906
Hospital
바나나성형외과의원

Implant) Mentor Smooth High 350cc incision) Bottom line Write it down at the beginning in case someone asks for information!! I'm just using it because I'm very satisfied with the breast surgery and am very satisfied haha. If you look at my photos, you can see that my assets are almost gone.. I didn't have any assets. Even when I wear the commonly known breast-flattering corrective underwear, I don't get cleavage and it just hurts, so I only wear things that look like sports bras like that. I used to go there, but I was shocked when my former boyfriend made a comment like this... I wanted to get breast surgery, but it cost a lot of money, and I spent a long time worried about whether I would be able to recover safely after the surgery. .. But my breasts are just like iPad disease, I can't get rid of them without doing anything.. haha ​​Even if I die, my desire to get bigger breasts won't go away ㅠㅠ I received counseling from several places, but there was no place that gave me this much confidence. I wondered why, and I ended up getting an explanation. I couldn't shake the feeling that the diagnosis had already been determined to some extent. These days, I know that most surgeries are done with Motiva, but it's still an implant that goes into my breasts, so I couldn't build trust if they only recommended Motiva because they didn't know much about it. So, I visited several hospitals, and thanks to the careful selection I received from Dr. Kwon, I was able to find a place where I was not pressured into choosing an implant and could put the largest size possible on my tough skin! The reason I chose Men's implants was because they felt the best when I touched them myself, and Dr. Kwon said that surgery with the implants I wanted would be the most satisfying, so he was considerate in allowing me to perform the surgery as much as I wanted. Is it because I had the surgery on my own, or is it because of the director's skills? Maybe it was because I liked it (probably both, right?), but I had some symptoms like skin pulling for about a week after the surgery (but it wasn't terribly uncomfortable), but I didn't feel much pain after that, and I think I was able to recover easily thanks to that! These days, there's nothing more enjoyable than having breast surgery and finding and wearing pretty underwear. It didn't hurt as much as I thought (I think it's almost painless), and I got the breast volume I wanted, so I feel like the satisfaction level is bound to be high.
바나나성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 100)
가슴성형수술후기
2 Days ago
상호주의자
코성형수술후기
4 Days ago
씨알지
코성형수술후기
6 Days ago
더나아지길
가슴성형수술후기
10 Days ago
무신사
코성형수술후기
12 Days ago
아리아나뵹
코성형수술후기
17 Days ago
나무처럼이
가슴성형수술후기
18 Days ago
아리리리
코성형수술후기
23 Days ago
미인셈
코성형수술후기
1 Months ago
김시우루리
가슴성형수술후기
1 Months ago
사이렌
Review of breast surgery that changed the fit's Reviews More (10/100)

Comment 4
미루마루링 2024-04-21 (일) 12:47 2 Months ago Address
너무 자연스럽게 잘됏어!! 혹시 비용 어느정도 들엇는지 알수잇을까ㅠㅠ?
윤완 2024-04-22 (월) 13:21 2 Months ago Address
나도 촉감이랑 비용문제로 멘스로 할려고하는데 너무 기대된당
멍멍구 2024-05-04 (토) 15:18 1 Months ago Address
저도 촉감때문에 멘스로 결정하고 수술 2일찹니더 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
한소림 2024-05-05 (일) 21:07 1 Months ago Address
역시 멘스가 좋네요 ㅋㅋ 저도 수술할려구요
Prev  Next  List