• EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Men’s surgery review~!

김쭈니 2023-10-25 (수) 18:34 10 Months ago 3616
Hospital
바나나성형외과의원

It's been almost 4 weeks since my MENS surgery! I don't have anything else to do right now, so I'll write a review. Reason for choosing the hospital - I have gorgeous features and like a flashy atmosphere. All the clothes and accessories I have are bling bling. I knew about this hospital first and wanted to get nose surgery, so I applied for a consultation and they said they also do breast surgery. When I found out, my heart immediately turned around;; I wanted to have my breasts done more - The director was kind and made me feel comfortable, like a neighborhood friend or older sister. The director was also a very pleasant guy, and he talked to me seriously about breast surgery. I also asked a few questions about nose surgery, and he answered everything without even bothering me. -But I don't make an appointment right away. When I got home that day, I called my friend and told him that I had gone for a consultation. My friend is a plastic surgeon (he does all the eye, nose, and forehead fat grafting), so if you're going to get breasts done, go to a place where you can communicate well with the factory type xx director. - When I thought about it , the hospital I went to for consultation was suitable for the conditions my friend mentioned;; So, being the type of action person I am, I applied for a second consultation at the hospital, met the director one more time, and completed the reservation. LOL On the day of the surgery - I was planning to have a nose surgery as soon as I recovered, so I excluded the Motiva, which was too expensive. Sikkim - To be honest, I was only looking forward to the surgery to enlarge my breasts, and I was most afraid of the pain, but I cried out alone, took the subway and bus once, and went home much better than I expected. - But I think it was okay on the day because of the anesthesia, and the pain came the next day. Suffering a bit because of the pain;; Even if I turned my body just a little, I felt a little tingling - The pain gradually got better. After the first week, only the heaviness of my enlarged breasts changed. I held my chest in pain and didn't feel like it was hurting - And in the meantime... Is there a lot of swelling? The director said : It's still the second round, so he said it will gradually go away. It varies from person to person, but he said it will be noticeable in just a month. The swelling that was in the beginning is almost gone, so I decided to trust the director and wait . What I felt at the 4th week: As he said, it's not much yet. I am completely satisfied!! I can't say that, but I think I did a good job with the surgery because my breasts were bigger than before and the pain was less. And when I was deciding on a hospital , I knew what my friend meant by saying to avoid large hospitals . If you make a reservation in advance, you can see the doctor without a long wait and if you have any questions, It was convenient to ask the director right away via KakaoTalk. The hospital itself seems to be more satisfying after the surgery.
바나나성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 123)
코성형수술후기
5 Days ago
비르
가슴성형수술후기
10 Days ago
룸베르토스
코성형수술후기
13 Days ago
코린이코끼리
코성형수술후기
13 Days ago
겨울여
코성형수술후기
21 Days ago
승후니당
Men’s surgery review~!'s Reviews More (10/123)

Comment 5
판다바오 2023-10-25 (수) 23:00 10 Months ago Address
오늘만 댓글 두개에 글 하나 썼네? ㅜ

판다바오 2023-10-25 (수) 23:01 10 Months ago Address
그게 예사의 글의 전부네...ㅠㅠ
원래 활동 안 하다가 후기 쓰려고 들어온거야?

김쭈니 Writer 2023-10-26 (목) 18:43 10 Months ago Address
잉 이제봣다 그동안은 부끄러워서 익명으로 활동했음ㅠ 걍 포인트 빨리 쌓고싶어서 후기 써본건딩
또희또 2023-10-31 (화) 15:54 10 Months ago Address
정보고마워 ㅈ너무이뻐 ㅠㅠ

김쭈니 Writer 2023-12-06 (수) 16:56 9 Months ago Address
어우 지금 봤다 고마엉!