Dr.
김국현
Hospital
휴먼성형외과의원
Price
880 만원
Days
93 days

It has been 3 months since I had surgery with Mentor Extra implants to Dr. Kookhyun Kim of Human Plastic Surgery. I always thought of breast augmentation as an arm joint, so I proceeded with the arm joint, and used Mentor Extra, 375 cc on the left and 400 cc on the right. It looked even in the pre-surgery photo, but in reality it was worse, so I placed the implant on the day of surgery and adjusted the size of the left and right sides while designing. I was very worried about Motiva implants until the very end, so I called the director and asked about it two days before the surgery. He said that he recommends Motiva if you have a body type that requires it, but I don't, so I ended up going with Menek. The feel of the Motiva definitely wasn't my style, but I have thin ears, so it was a bit wobbly... I selected hospitals from the Facebook-Plastic Clinic page and went to 4 hospitals, including Human, for consultations, and chose Human Plastic Surgery without any hesitation. Not only did he provide detailed and professional explanations for questions I was curious about, but I gained trust in him due to the comments recommending Human Plastic Surgery on almost all posts on the plastic surgery page. In the consultation, the manager first identified my needs and explained them broadly. Based on this information, the manager explained in detail from the beginning, checked again to see if I had missed anything, explained while taking into account my level of understanding, and finally, the manager explained in more detail. . In addition, it was nice to be able to predict the results in advance with the virtual plastic surgery program. I had thought about breast augmentation for about 8 years because I thought it was a major surgery, but the detailed explanation put me at ease. This was my first time performing surgery under general anesthesia, so I was really nervous about the surgery, but I wasn't scared by the professionalism of the doctors in the operating room. They said the surgery would take about an hour and that I might have to wear a blood bag, but I didn't do that. Afterwards, I went to the recovery room and felt sleepy, but not to the point where I couldn't sleep. I took deep breaths repeatedly, got a painkiller, and went to the bathroom. I stayed in the recovery room for about an hour before returning home. For an hour, the recovery room teacher, director, and director took turns coming and explaining that the surgery went well. Thanks to this, although I was in pain, I was mentally very at ease. I went to the hospital with my mother, as my home is not in Seoul, and the director explained it in detail, saying that my mother would be worried. This is my first surgery (with general anesthesia) and I'm really glad it went well. I repeatedly asked the same question about the recovery process through KakaoTalk, and you answered it well. Even if I had to go back to the time of choice, I think I would do it in Human. I think the pain immediately after surgery was only moderate. I heard a light walk is good, so what about day 3? Day 4? I took a walk in front of my house for about 30 minutes. It was okay during the day, but I think it hurt a little more at night. For me, it was more difficult for me to have sensitive nipples than the pain. I think it's more because I've always been a bit sensitive... Nipple patches are a necessity, not an option… It's been 3 months now and sometimes I feel a twinge of pain? Other than that, it just feels like my own body now..!!!!! I'm going to a resort soon in the summer, and there are a lot of bikinis to choose from, so these days I'm very happy to worry about them... My breasts are something I worry about a lot, but if I do, I think I can just go for a human without worrying about good aftercare...!!! !! Highly recommended!
Written by
App
휴먼성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 93)
가슴성형수술후기
4 Months ago
파스텔톤바다풍경
가슴성형수술후기
6 Months ago
고추잠자리
코성형수술후기
8 Months ago
제니랑제닝
가슴성형수술후기
23 Hours ago
소금우유젤라또
가슴성형수술후기
1 Days ago
유블릿
가슴성형수술후기
4 Days ago
햄볶님
체형/바디성형수술후기
5 Days ago
케이스티포이
가슴성형수술후기
5 Days ago
로나땅
가슴성형수술후기
7 Days ago
uniquu
3rd month's Reviews More (10/93)

Comment 3
뚀잉이 2024-07-06 (토) 23:22 1 Months ago Address
잘 읽었따!! 나두 오늘 예약 하고 왔는데 기대되네 나랑 모티바 필수아닌것두 똑같규 네군데 간것두 똑같…ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 예사처럼 되면 조케따 나두
맹궈 2024-07-14 (일) 19:41 1 Months ago Address
나도 모티바랑 멘엑중에 피터지게 고민중인데ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 멘엑 지금 어때? 촉감 만족 해?
몽룡이맘 2024-08-03 (토) 16:02 18 Days ago Address
너무 예쁘다 !! 나랑 너무 비슷해보이는데혹시 흉곽사이즈가 어떻게 대 ?!
Prev  Next  List