Dr.
김국현
Hospital
휴먼성형외과의원
Price
880 만원
Days
180 days

It wasn't that I didn't have breasts completely, and if I put all my soul into it and wore a big-pop bra like Emephile, I would have some cleavage, so I lived with satisfaction, but after seeing my friend wearing a joljol tank top and making a relaxed expression after getting breast surgery at Human, I realized that I was obsessed with the big-pop bra. I came, got a consultation right away, and scheduled the surgery at the earliest possible date. During the consultation, Director Kim Kuk-hyun spoke leisurely. He carefully explained the breast implants and sizes one by one, carefully telling me that if I asked for them to be as large as possible, it could ruin my body proportions. I've had facial plastic surgery a few times, but I heard from a friend that breast consultations are definitely different in terms of detail, and the human beings themselves are meticulous! Before surgery, my ribcage was 70 and my breast room was 12, and they said I could have implants without restrictions. I asked for Menek, which felt the best according to my standards, and said it should be at least a D cup, and the director decided to go with 350cc so as not to ruin the body line. The operating room was really cold, but it was nice that the nurse held my hand, and the director said, 'I'll make you beautiful breasts~' and I thought I was listening to ASMR hahaha. Director Kim, from the time of the consultation to right before the surgery, he was such a sweet guy haha. After the surgery . I was thirsty and had a compression bandage on my chest, but strangely there was no pain. I thought it was pain-free, but after the anesthesia wore off, I still had this unpleasant tingling pain... ㅠㅠ Still, it wasn't a big pain, so I was confident that I had won pain-free! Sleeping after the surgery was really uncomfortable, and even the slightest movement of my body made me tingle. It was so uncomfortable to wear the bob for a month, and after a month, I was really happy to get out of the bob! Oh, and Director Human was also kind before the surgery, and even after the surgery, I was very happy that he answered kindly and quickly even when I frequently asked annoying questions, such as my throbbing pain here and there or what should I do when washing my bob. In the beginning, I was worried because my breasts were as big as bouncy balls and like rocket launchers, but they told me to wait because the skin needed to stretch. So I waited, and time really is the answer! After two months, my breasts naturally appeared, and the puffiness at the top went down. It may be just a feeling, but I really wish I received follow-up care. In particular, I feel like I got into shape faster after receiving Caps treatment. As time goes by, the shape and feel of my breasts are improving, and when checking the progress, the director said that the scars have healed well and the shape has come out nicely, so it's been 3 months now and I'm very satisfied. Current sizes range from full C to D depending on the brand, and I think the cup size will get bigger as I get more comfortable! I'll post again if the shape or texture changes~
휴먼성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 98)
가슴성형수술후기
5 Months ago
파스텔톤바다풍경
가슴성형수술후기
7 Months ago
고추잠자리
코성형수술후기
9 Months ago
제니랑제닝
가슴성형수술후기
6 Days ago
rhdeldbgpfl88
가슴성형수술후기
8 Days ago
쿙미니콩야
가슴성형수술후기
11 Days ago
샤라웃
가슴성형수술후기
15 Days ago
냥콩콩
가슴성형수술후기
16 Days ago
민토끼짱
가슴성형수술후기
17 Days ago
콩뽀리
Mentor Extra 350cc 3 month review's Reviews More (10/98)

Comment 2
닝믱 2024-08-15 (목) 21:08 27 Days ago Address
언냐 혹시 수술 전 사이즈는 몇이였어 ?

uniquu Writer 2024-08-16 (금) 10:21 27 Days ago Address
브랜드에 따라서 달랐는데 풀A에서 B컵이였어
Prev  Next  List