Dr.
한규남
Hospital
삼사오성형외과의원
Price
1155 만원
Days
150 days

This is a review 5 months after my breast surgery at Samsa-o! I had the surgery by Director Han Gyu-nam, and I had 360cc Motiva implants on both sides, using the subfascial method. At the beginning of the surgery, it was very uncomfortable to lie down, but recently, I feel comfortable regardless of the position. When I look at the shape, it is still firm, so it is obvious that I had the surgery, but I expect that it will improve with time. As for the touch, the Motiva implants are firm, so the implants are still noticeable. It is okay when standing or in the plank position because there is a lot of fat, but when I am lying down, the implants can be directly touched, so I think it can't be helped~! They said I have to wait up to 2 years for breast surgery, so I am going to try to be patient. The inframammary incision scar is still there. When I do the cheer gesture and lift my chest, the incision scar is visible, but although it's a shame that the scar is large, I think that the lower part of the body is better than the armpit where there's a lot of exposure. What I'm most satisfied with after the surgery is that I can go out wearing only the nipple patch without underwear and my clothes look good because it has volume. I'm very satisfied with this point, so I don't regret the surgery even though there are some unnatural parts! This is the end of the 5-month review, and I'll come back to write another review in about 6 months~!
Written by
App
삼사오성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 266)
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
케이풀나인
윤곽/FACE수술후기
3 Days ago
수박바1
가슴성형수술후기
4 Days ago
체리체리소다
윤곽/FACE수술후기
7 Days ago
라임라임오렌지
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Days ago
냥냐냥냥
윤곽/FACE수술후기
11 Days ago
메렁메룽
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
dhy1125
윤곽/FACE수술후기
14 Days ago
삡피
윤곽/FACE수술후기
17 Days ago
Qwerasdd1
윤곽/FACE수술후기
18 Days ago
쿼카1287
ㅅㅅㅇ Motiva 360cc subfascial incision 5 months's Reviews More (10/266)

Comment 0
Prev  Next  List