• EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Menek breast surgery review

사이렌 2024-05-28 (화) 11:57 1 Months ago 6142
Hospital
바나나성형외과의원

From ㅂㄴㄴ to Menek, I had breast surgery with 350cc on the right and 320cc on the left! I had severe uneven breasts, but this breast surgery corrected the asymmetry and increased the size. In fact, at first, I simply thought, 'I want to have a bigger breast, I want to have a voluminous body and improve my complex.' I didn't even know I could put it in haha;; However, after receiving counseling, I found out that I have flat breasts;; Of course, when I went to other hospitals for consultations, they were friendly, but I felt it was a formality, and Director Kwon Yong-seok explained it in the most detailed way, so I received it here. Even though I said, “Please make it bigger no matter what” at first, without knowing anything, they didn’t say no (sometimes they say no at all). (There was also...) They recommended a size that reflected my needs as much as possible, but also took into account the post-surgical health aspect. If you look at the post-surgery photos, your body definitely looks good even though you're the same weight, right?? Hahahaha It's my body, but the change is really clear. I think it's true that LASEK and breast augmentation are the surgeries with the highest level of satisfaction. I would believe it if they said it was someone else's body before and after. Also, can you see anything else? I immediately had the floating breasts removed as well~~ When I usually wear a tank top, my floating breasts were too prominent and I was stressed. I also tried getting a floating breast injection, but there was no dramatic effect..ㅠㅠ So this time, while I was having breast surgery, I also had surgery to remove the floating breasts. Above all, There were no anti-adhesion agents at other hospitals, but the fact that they are available here makes me feel more professional and at ease? It was even better to get that feeling. Lastly, I also liked the fact that they said they would guarantee lifetime after-sales service. It's been about 3 months since the surgery, but my hair hasn't lasted about 4 days, so I guess I just washed it on my own. I think the minor inconveniences in my life (ex. using my arms, getting up from lying down, back pain when lying on my front, etc.) lasted for about 2 to 3 weeks, and the peak of discomfort was about a week haha, maybe a month and a half? As time went by, the bottom of the breasts became softer and softer, and the upper bulge began to gradually come down, becoming more natural. ㅇ ㅠ ㄷ ㅜ The sensitivity was at its peak for about a month haha ​​After that, it gradually got better.. My breasts gradually got better as time went by . They say that the shape will gradually become more natural and complete, so I don't think you need to worry too much about the initial appearance of the surgery. I hope that surgeons can also perform safe breast surgery. So that's it.
Written by
App
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
바나나성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 100)
가슴성형수술후기
4 Days ago
상호주의자
코성형수술후기
6 Days ago
씨알지
코성형수술후기
8 Days ago
더나아지길
가슴성형수술후기
12 Days ago
무신사
코성형수술후기
14 Days ago
아리아나뵹
코성형수술후기
19 Days ago
나무처럼이
가슴성형수술후기
20 Days ago
아리리리
코성형수술후기
25 Days ago
미인셈
코성형수술후기
1 Months ago
김시우루리
가슴성형수술후기
1 Months ago
사이렌
Menek breast surgery review's Reviews More (10/100)

Comment 8
Without 2024-05-30 (목) 16:18 1 Months ago Address
It turned out so beautifully~!
키랑윤 2024-05-30 (목) 21:30 1 Months ago Address
very pretty
pradada 2024-05-31 (금) 09:26 1 Months ago Address
It worked out naturally!!
유리아2369 2024-06-03 (월) 09:24 29 Days ago Address
Great, congratulations ^^
웅이웅 2024-06-07 (금) 21:59 25 Days ago Address
Can you give me more detailed information??
언서 2024-06-11 (화) 18:03 21 Days ago Address
Oh, it turned out really naturally.. I’m jealous.
선예사 2024-06-12 (수) 10:22 20 Days ago Address
I'm jealous. It's going so well.
메이니 2024-06-28 (금) 18:18 4 Days ago Address
It's really good, it makes your body look prettier!!
Prev  Next  List