• EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Breast surgery 5 month review

성사랑 2024-02-15 (목) 18:36 4 Months ago 3918
Hospital
바나나성형외과의원

I felt like time was going slow when I was trying to find a place to get breast surgery for a while, but during the recovery period, time went by quickly and I couldn't afford to go to the wedding reception... haha ​​Naturally, I couldn't come in, but this time I bought some pretty underwear... It's already been 5 months. I came here to post my second review. The implant was Mentor Smooth and the size is 375cc. My ribcage is about 75cm. After hearing the explanation from the director, he said that you can judge how big the implant can be put in based on the size of your ribcage and breast room. I wanted a large size, but it was actually small. I was worried about what would happen if I received a size recommendation, but fortunately, my breast room was measured to be around 11, so I was able to get the surgery in the size I wanted. I felt almost no pain after the surgery, but I felt awkward and uncomfortable in the beginning because I had breasts that weren't there before . But this only lasted for a month. If you wait.... the awkwardness turns into familiarity and the discomfort disappears quickly~ The difference from before the surgery is that the fit of the clothes has changed, and there is a completely realistic difference in that my breasts bounce around when I run!! Hahaha. And when I didn't have breasts, I had something to support them. Since I didn't have any, it was enough to just wear a wireless bralette, but these days it feels like shopping for underwear... Clothing styles have changed a lot too! They say that breast surgery has such a high level of satisfaction, and I strongly agree with that. Haha. There were no side effects such as nipple tingling or loss of sensation, and I think I feel this way even more since I am recovering well! Haha. My sense of touch has also become more relaxed than before, so my palms feel sore. When I stretched it out and massaged it, it looked much more natural. Before I had breast surgery, when I only touched the implants, I felt that mens breasts felt the most similar to real breasts. I was fortunate that the hospital said I could use the implants I wanted without forcing them~!! haha ​​Instead, I was satisfied with the breast surgery. I think you have to be careful with your steps as your level is high! I believe that only then will I have no regrets about my choice and only satisfaction will remain. I hope that those who are considering breast surgery will not be pressured into getting implants, and that even after hearing the diagnosis, they will think carefully before making a decision!
바나나성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 100)
가슴성형수술후기
4 Days ago
상호주의자
코성형수술후기
6 Days ago
씨알지
코성형수술후기
8 Days ago
더나아지길
가슴성형수술후기
12 Days ago
무신사
코성형수술후기
14 Days ago
아리아나뵹
코성형수술후기
19 Days ago
나무처럼이
가슴성형수술후기
20 Days ago
아리리리
코성형수술후기
25 Days ago
미인셈
코성형수술후기
1 Months ago
김시우루리
가슴성형수술후기
1 Months ago
사이렌
Breast surgery 5 month review's Reviews More (10/100)

Comment 6
예쁜이22 2024-02-16 (금) 14:56 4 Months ago Address
모양 예뻐 ㅎㅎ
무름표 2024-02-16 (금) 14:59 4 Months ago Address
축하해 이뻐 !
바쿄져 2024-02-16 (금) 16:36 4 Months ago Address
부럽당..ㅎㅎ!
대포알위 2024-02-19 (월) 17:06 4 Months ago Address
수술전도 나쁘지 않암ㅅ는데 역시 수술후는 더 이뻐욤!!!
누누사랑 2024-02-20 (화) 05:57 4 Months ago Address
엄청 크다..
Clair03 2024-02-21 (수) 22:52 4 Months ago Address