★Mecto Extra 1-year review★

미션임파선염 2024-02-01 (목) 16:53 5 Months ago 3157
Dr.
김국현
Hospital
휴먼성형외과의원
Price
8000000 만원

I finally came to write a review because I thought I didn't have to buy Emefil underwear. Since I was young, I had a severe chest complex, so I only bought underwear that gathered into a mulberry bra, but at some point, I came to Hyeonta and underwent surgery by Dr. Gook-Hyeon Kim of Human Plastic Surgery with 75c implants and 370cc implants from asset 75a breast room 12 to menex. It's been a year since I received it. There are probably a lot of people who are wondering whether to use a base cut or a side cut during a consultation! In my case, my bottom line was short, so I went with a bottom knuckle, and after-care included scar treatment, so it's been a year and I'm in a clean state without a single scar. In everyone, bottom knuckles have a quick recovery, but the scars are easily visible, and arm knuckles have a slow recovery, but the scars aren't that noticeable. I know it's visible, but the scars seem to be kebacae as well. Rather than going to a hospital where it's just surgery, I recommend checking the aftercare carefully before choosing. What I still remember is that before going into surgery, I had to wear only sanitary panties to get my breasts designed, and it was really cold, but the nurse next to me gave me a hot pack, so it was nice! And the director!!!!!!! I'll go into design~ I was so considerate, but the staff and director were all sweet girls~sweet guys. I'll lie down on the bed in the operating room and then go under anesthesia. As soon as I do that, it's over! I'll say it again, it's so cold~ I don't know if it's because I'm naked... but it's so cold!! And the most difficult thing after surgery was... the pressure bandage...!!!! The tenderness was so severe... I can wear a bob 365 days a year, but the pressure bandage... It was frustrating and I couldn't lie down properly, so it was very difficult, but after the pressure bandage was over, I won no pain, so it wasn't difficult from then on! oh!! And I'll tell you what to prepare. Let's prepare a triangle cushion, Hyoja Son (★★★★★), dry shampoo (if there is a beauty salon nearby, just ask them to wash your hair), pumpkin juice, and Tylenol before surgery! The feeling came back in about 3 months, but my friend, who has had it for over a year, says he hasn't gotten the feeling back yet, so I guess it's different! I rested for about 5 days including the weekend, but other than the stiffness while working, it wasn't too difficult, and after about a month, I was able to move heavy things! And those who are going to have breast surgery..!! I definitely recommend that you get a human consultation. The director's sincerity in your heart shows that he tells you to ask everything you want from one to ten like the director of a university hospital without making you feel like you're pressed for time. I was impressed with the virtual plastic surgery and fitting... Anyway, when I was touring the hospital. It was nice to feel that Human was sincere in my heart, and I liked that they informed me of the event amount as is, rather than adding more to the event amount.
휴먼성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 80)
가슴성형수술후기
3 Months ago
파스텔톤바다풍경
가슴성형수술후기
5 Months ago
고추잠자리
코성형수술후기
7 Months ago
제니랑제닝
가슴성형수술후기
9 Hours ago
딸기라띠
가슴성형수술후기
3 Days ago
아요1210
가슴성형수술후기
6 Days ago
이현2
가슴성형수술후기
7 Days ago
규큐뀨큐욤
가슴성형수술후기
11 Days ago
안농쑤쑤
가슴성형수술후기
17 Days ago
소닝닝
가슴성형수술후기
19 Days ago
웆이우지
★Mecto Extra 1-year review★'s Reviews More (10/80)

Comment 5
에어하트 2024-02-02 (금) 11:37 5 Months ago Address
자연스러워요
고냥히 2024-02-02 (금) 15:28 5 Months ago Address
진짜자연스럽게 잘됐다
판다바오 2024-02-03 (토) 02:44 5 Months ago Address
와 1년 진짜 부럽 ...ㅠㅠ
구웅감자 2024-02-05 (월) 16:20 5 Months ago Address
완전 예사꺼같아 ㅎㅎ
하와이햐아 2024-02-06 (화) 06:32 5 Months ago Address
진짜 이뿜
Prev  Next  List