Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

I brought a 6-month review of Mentor Extra 350cc.

규큐뀨큐욤 2024-07-09 (화) 16:40 1 Months ago 2919
Dr.
김국현
Hospital
휴먼성형외과의원
Price
880 만원
Days
180 days

I went to a lot of breast consultations and eventually had the surgery done by Dr. Guk-Hyeon Kim of Human. First of all, what differentiates it from other hospitals is that most hospitals consult with the director from the beginning, but Human consults with the director first and recommends implants or recommended sizes like a breast doctor. The doctor personally told me everything about the pros and cons of the lower abdomen from start to finish, so I trusted him and decided to have the surgery here. Even though I put it in as much as I could, 350cc was the max, so I asked for it to be maxed out. I was dissatisfied with the look before the surgery and the skin went away, but after the surgery, both the look and feel were 100% what I wanted. And the female teacher who took care of me every time I went for after-care?? I like it because it’s friendly and there’s no waiting. The size was previously 75A, and now it varies depending on the brand, but I am satisfied with the size from full C to D.
휴먼성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 93)
가슴성형수술후기
4 Months ago
파스텔톤바다풍경
가슴성형수술후기
7 Months ago
고추잠자리
코성형수술후기
8 Months ago
제니랑제닝
가슴성형수술후기
1 Days ago
소금우유젤라또
가슴성형수술후기
1 Days ago
유블릿
가슴성형수술후기
4 Days ago
햄볶님
체형/바디성형수술후기
5 Days ago
케이스티포이
가슴성형수술후기
6 Days ago
로나땅
가슴성형수술후기
7 Days ago
uniquu
I brought a 6-month review of Mentor Extra 350cc.'s Reviews More (10/93)

Comment 3
애플라잌피치 2024-07-16 (화) 15:09 1 Months ago Address
Wow, it’s pretty! I think it went really well
Klkkkkjhfl 2024-07-16 (화) 23:44 1 Months ago Address
Is it dual plane?
나니용12 2024-07-20 (토) 12:55 1 Months ago Address
Can you tell what the scar looks like?
Prev  Next  List