Dr.
남자원장
Hospital
압구정탑라인의원
Price
770 만원
Days
2 days

I live in Ulsan, so I was concerned about the distance. In Seoul, the top line is famous for creating a nice gel line, and my older sister also had liposuction done here. I saw her before and after liposuction with my own eyes, and it turned out so beautifully, so I was worried too. I had the surgery, but I received a consultation from Director Jang Kyeong-eun, who was very pleasant and kind and gave me advice tailored to my needs. So I made an appointment for the surgery right away. She consulted me at any time with any questions I had before the surgery, and even after the surgery, she gave me a good consultation and management method. If you look at the before and after photos of thigh liposuction, it's a day. It's a car and the lines are drawn so beautifully. I have thigh fat or a complex area that doesn't go away even if I diet. If I do it, my self-esteem really goes up and I recommend it as someone who has tried it! Swelling and pain are of course different from person to person, but it's natural for me to be in pain. It hurts so much. Rather than this, it hurts when I sit down and then stand up. It's like this every day, but as time goes by, I'm already happy when I think about my leg line. See you in the next review~ !!
Written by
App
압구정탑라인의원's Community Reviews (Total 431)
체형/바디성형수술후기
3 Months ago
봉봉고야아
체형/바디성형수술후기
4 Months ago
이끼같은살
체형/바디성형수술후기
4 Months ago
kkyuu0011
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Days ago
냔냥냥냥나
체형/바디성형수술후기
8 Days ago
메이시
체형/바디성형수술후기
11 Days ago
codnjs24
체형/바디성형수술후기
12 Days ago
Chuchuvv
체형/바디성형수술후기
14 Days ago
포도송송
체형/바디성형수술후기
14 Days ago
하이오오오오
Thigh Butt Liposuction Day 1's Reviews More (10/431)

Comment 3
현다유 2024-01-20 (토) 19:29 7 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
쩝쩝학사 2024-01-31 (수) 00:31 7 Months ago Address
I think my bone line is pretty, so I'll be in trouble if the swelling goes down!! Take care of the swelling and let me know if it's cloudy. I'm jealous that the surgery went well. Let's take good care of the aftercare and look prettier haha.
selena0217 2024-03-06 (수) 17:55 6 Months ago Address
From the countryside to here... it's amazing... the surgery went well.
Prev  Next  List