지흡전 뱃살

<지흡전 뱃살>

수술 직후 사진입니다

<수술 직후 사진입니다>

수술 직후 사진입니다

<수술 직후 사진입니다>

수술 후 2주차

<수술 후 2주차>

<2 weeks after surgery>Before liposuction, I ate a lot of fat My upper stomach is plump and round, but my lower stomach is especially protruding. This is a picture right after the surgery There were a lot of bruises on the day of the surgery, but the bruises and swelling got worse the next day. This is a picture from the back where my waistline has been cleaned up a lot. This is how much bruising there was . On the third day, the bruises were severe and it was very painful, but now that two weeks have passed, the bruises and swelling seem to have gotten a lot better. This is a picture taken two weeks after the surgery (right after the stitches were removed). This is a picture from two weeks after liposuction. I had my stitches removed yesterday, but the doctor said that there is still a lot of swelling. It has only been two weeks, so he said that it will go down a lot in 2-3 months, so I am looking forward to it. I still have some pain and bruising, but it has gotten a lot better, and I think it will get better soon.
압구정탑라인의원's Community Reviews (Total 431)
체형/바디성형수술후기
3 Months ago
봉봉고야아
체형/바디성형수술후기
4 Months ago
이끼같은살
체형/바디성형수술후기
4 Months ago
kkyuu0011
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Days ago
냔냥냥냥나
체형/바디성형수술후기
8 Days ago
메이시
체형/바디성형수술후기
11 Days ago
codnjs24
체형/바디성형수술후기
12 Days ago
Chuchuvv
체형/바디성형수술후기
14 Days ago
포도송송
체형/바디성형수술후기
15 Days ago
하이오오오오
Apgujeong TRL Abdominal Love Handle Liposuction 1st day~2nd week review's Reviews More (10/431)

Comment 3
trhrju 2024-09-18 (수) 05:42 1 Days ago Address
쪽지로 비용이랑 원장님 정보 알 수 있을까요? 만족하시나요?!
자몽맛볼펜 2024-09-18 (수) 15:50 16 Hours ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
오늘도출근 2024-09-19 (목) 02:02 6 Hours ago Address
저도요
Prev  Next  List