Dr.
언급 x
Hospital
압구정탑라인의원
Price
9870 만원
Days
1 days

My thighs have been a complex for my whole life.. I looked up apps, searches, cafes, etc. and read a lot of reviews. Apgujeong TRL has a lot of good reviews and is famous. So I made a consultation appointment and went there, and Director Minhee was so kind. I was just consulting, but I was nervous, but she made me feel comfortable and explained in detail while showing me pictures similar to my leg type. She sympathized with my thigh stress, and thanks to that, she explained about the anesthesia department being present at the hospital. I had faith and made an appointment for the surgery. I was even more nervous and trembling on the day of the surgery, but everyone was so kind that I liked it. Before the surgery, the director explained everything in detail. Now that the surgery went well and I am very satisfied, I am writing a review. As you can see in the pictures, my thighs have been organized right away. I was really stressed and only wore long skirts, straight pants, and baggy pants, but seeing the difference right away made me emotional. ㅜㅜ I am so satisfied with the large amount of surgery!!!!! The swelling is still really bad, but even with the swelling, the lines are clean, so I am so excited!! Even after the surgery, Director Minhee explained the post-surgery precautions in great detail, but I have a lot of questions... When I ask, she always answers kindly. Thank you, Minhee! If you have a lot of leg complexes or stress like me, I really recommend her! Everyone is really kind and trustworthy, and I'm super satisfied! People around me said that it was great after seeing what I did and they wanted to do it too, so I recommended Apgujeong TRL. ㅋㅋ
압구정탑라인의원's Community Reviews (Total 431)
체형/바디성형수술후기
3 Months ago
봉봉고야아
체형/바디성형수술후기
4 Months ago
이끼같은살
체형/바디성형수술후기
4 Months ago
kkyuu0011
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Hours ago
냔냥냥냥나
체형/바디성형수술후기
6 Days ago
메이시
체형/바디성형수술후기
9 Days ago
codnjs24
체형/바디성형수술후기
10 Days ago
Chuchuvv
체형/바디성형수술후기
12 Days ago
포도송송
체형/바디성형수술후기
13 Days ago
하이오오오오
Real Liposuction Review@@!@!@!@'s Reviews More (10/431)

Comment 3
피자토핑 2024-09-07 (토) 22:47 9 Days ago Address
I should go here for counseling too ㅠㅠ
zzㅋzz 2024-09-09 (월) 18:45 7 Days ago Address
와 진짜 라인 이쁘네요
아야어여오요우유 2024-09-09 (월) 23:37 6 Days ago Address
라인 이쁘다!!!! 병원상담가봐야겟다
Prev  Next  List