Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

It's been a month and a half since I had liposuction on my upper arm, shoulder, and bra line at Apgujeong Topline Clinic.

냠념념냠냠 2024-09-01 (일) 00:25 14 Days ago 1231
Hospital
압구정탑라인의원
수술전

<수술전>

다음날

<다음날>

한달후

<한달후>

I got surgery on my arms, floating breasts, muscle line, and back convexity! The director personally consulted with me and kindly recommended the surgery, so I trusted him and set a surgery date right away and had the surgery. The directors also said they had the surgery, so I was able to have it with peace of mind and a happy heart after seeing my pretty body.  There was less bruising and swelling than I thought!! Aside from the discomfort of my arms being very sore and not being able to go up well, it didn't hurt much, and it wasn't noticeable unless they said they had liposuction, so it was nice. After the surgery, my lines definitely look well-organized and straight!! Muscle line?? You should definitely get that!! There are still some uneven areas, so it will look pretty once the swelling goes down more. If I get the chance, I'd like to get liposuction on my lower body here tooㅎㅎ
압구정탑라인의원's Community Reviews (Total 430)
체형/바디성형수술후기
3 Months ago
봉봉고야아
체형/바디성형수술후기
4 Months ago
이끼같은살
체형/바디성형수술후기
4 Months ago
kkyuu0011
체형/바디성형수술후기
4 Days ago
메이시
체형/바디성형수술후기
7 Days ago
codnjs24
체형/바디성형수술후기
8 Days ago
Chuchuvv
체형/바디성형수술후기
10 Days ago
포도송송
체형/바디성형수술후기
11 Days ago
하이오오오오
It's been a month and a half since I had liposuction on my upper arm, shoulder, and bra line at Apgujeong Topline Clinic.'s Reviews More (10/430)

Comment 5
뜌듀듀 2024-09-01 (일) 09:47 13 Days ago Address
So... so delicate... so pretty!!!! ㅜ Are you still in pain??
멤바 2024-09-02 (월) 15:12 12 Days ago Address
* This is a secret post.
오늘도출근 2024-09-07 (토) 01:31 8 Days ago Address
만족하세요?
아야어여오요우유 2024-09-09 (월) 23:43 5 Days ago Address
진짜이쁘다… 나도 너무 고민중이라 알아보는중인데ㅠㅠ
ravishi***… 2024-09-10 (화) 23:27 4 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List