Abdominal liposuction day 2 review

쮸이쮸이츄츄 2024-02-26 (월) 17:28 4 Months ago 1011
Hospital
압구정탑라인의원
Price
700 만원
Days
2 days

Review of the 2nd day of abdominal liposuction (Apgujeong Topline Clinic) I used to have arm liposuction and was very satisfied with my life, but after having a child, I gained a lot of weight . But strangely, my arms didn't gain weight lol. I tried dieting after having a child, but my belly fat didn't go away even if I exercised. I received PT and went on a diet, and the PT teacher even told me to go to the hospital to see if there was something wrong with my body. Then, the last thing I chose was Jiheup . I had been worrying about belly fat an acquaintance of mine had surgery in Apgujeong, and it went so well that I just decided to go to the hospital. I set the date right away and had the surgery. In fact, I had my arm done at TT 6 years ago. The hospital was moved to a larger place, the facilities were clean, the staff and managers were all friendly, there was no over-treatment, and they really took out a lot of the surgery. The swelling was like this on the 2nd I am really satisfied!!! The swelling in your eyes, go away.
압구정탑라인의원's Community Reviews (Total 395)
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Months ago
봉봉고야아
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Months ago
이끼같은살
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Months ago
kkyuu0011
체형/바디성형수술후기
11 Days ago
호이라라
체형/바디성형수술후기
12 Days ago
애귀
체형/바디성형수술후기
14 Days ago
Kimutaer
체형/바디성형수술후기
19 Days ago
포도송송
체형/바디성형수술후기
19 Days ago
슙슈비
체형/바디성형수술후기
25 Days ago
뾰러오
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Months ago
오보가
Abdominal liposuction day 2 review's Reviews More (10/395)

Comment 3
예지옹 2024-02-26 (월) 17:34 4 Months ago Address
효과 잘봄!
코알라221120 2024-02-27 (화) 17:28 4 Months ago Address
와 진짜 잘됫ㅇ네 쩐당
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
밈밍밈 2024-03-25 (월) 11:40 3 Months ago Address
통증이랑 생활 정도는 어때? 나 조만간 하는데 걱정이야..
Prev  Next  List