Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

Apgujeong top line forearm + breast + shoulder + bra_Surgery 1st, 2nd, 7th day progress_(Forearms should never be exercised or dieted)

Surgerypoo… 2024-08-16 (금) 10:03 1 Months ago 1115
Hospital
압구정탑라인의원

5 years of PT, salad meal, 8 years of chicken breast,,, If I had spent the money I spent here on going to the top line in the first place, I would have made thousands,, If you are expecting to get your arms thinner with diet + PT, etc.,, Listen to the words of the 'lab mouse' who has already done everything here,, go to Apgujeong Top Line, Manager Jang Kyeong-eun haha, he will send down a rope(?) from the sky, hahahaha I was so moved that I really volunteered to write this. It's okay. My arm hurts so much. Even though it hurts, I'm really happy. (For reference, on the 7th day, it was swollen, and my hind wing was blown off. Whoops, looking at the picture, I have to go back to get my abdomen checked,,, lol)
압구정탑라인의원's Community Reviews (Total 439)
체형/바디성형수술후기
4 Months ago
봉봉고야아
체형/바디성형수술후기
5 Months ago
이끼같은살
체형/바디성형수술후기
5 Months ago
kkyuu0011
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Days ago
rabbit79422
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Days ago
뿌꾸빠꾸뿌
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Days ago
피고리즘
체형/바디성형수술후기
4 Days ago
다니다니수
체형/바디성형수술후기
6 Days ago
쟈니어나
체형/바디성형수술후기
8 Days ago
iiiiiiilllllllili
Apgujeong top line forearm + breast + shoulder + bra_Surgery 1st, 2nd, 7th day progress_(Forearms should never be exercised or dieted)'s Reviews More (10/439)

Comment 3
꽃윙 2024-08-16 (금) 19:09 1 Months ago Address
너무 이뻐 라인이 살아났네 견적은 얼마주고했을까요?
예뻐지기어렵당 2024-08-24 (토) 11:19 1 Months ago Address
너무 잘되셨네요!!! 저도 비용이 궁금합니다!
오늘도출근 2024-09-07 (토) 02:05 28 Days ago Address
비용궁굼해용
Prev  Next  List