Days
20 days
전

<전>

다음날 압박복 착용후

<다음날 압박복 착용후 >

어제 아침에 찍은거

<어제 아침에 찍은거>

It's been almost 3 weeks since I got my stomach done at Apgujeong ㅌㄹㅇ \ I took this picture when I woke up in the morning, but the photo looks a bit strange because I covered everything . After writing the review a few times, I'm tired of exclaiming that my stomach is gone now. Every time I wake up in the morning, my stomach is thinner. It's so amazing while watching, and I love how my belly button becomes round when I tighten my stomach. The photo I took yesterday was taken when I relaxed my stomach as soon as I woke up in the morning! But even so, my sides are all going in. I had it done on August 4th, and as the 2nd and 3rd weeks have passed, I keep thinking that my stomach is really gone. Even when I eat, my stomach doesn't come out, and even when I wear a crop top, my upper stomach doesn't come out. Everything goes in!! I never imagined that my stomach would always grow so big after eating, but now I feel like I only wear tight-fitting clothes. It's been almost 3 weeks, and I can barely feel my belly button, and the hard skin seems to be getting soft again. The pants are the same pants I used to wear . Since my waist has grown, I have to shrink it for a whileㅠ Other than having to buy new pants, it's really good. In fact, it's also good to buy new pants because my stomach has shrunk. I'm working out hard and doing cardio right now, so I hope I'll feel much better in about a month. The compression garments are also slowly getting bigger now. there is ! As my stomach has shrunk, I keep hating wearing baggy clothes and only want to wear crop tops or tight-fitting clothes. I highly recommend it to anyone with stomach issues. I also highly recommend it to others. Before doing it, I was scared and was wondering whether or not to do it. So, don't worry about it and just go ahead and do it. I almost want to tell you
압구정탑라인의원's Community Reviews (Total 430)
체형/바디성형수술후기
3 Months ago
봉봉고야아
체형/바디성형수술후기
4 Months ago
이끼같은살
체형/바디성형수술후기
4 Months ago
kkyuu0011
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Days ago
메이시
체형/바디성형수술후기
5 Days ago
codnjs24
체형/바디성형수술후기
6 Days ago
Chuchuvv
체형/바디성형수술후기
8 Days ago
포도송송
체형/바디성형수술후기
9 Days ago
하이오오오오
Review of the 3rd week of abdominal liposuction at ㅌㄹㅇ's Reviews More (10/430)

Comment 9
마가렛뜨뜨아 2023-08-24 (목) 21:54 1 Years ago Address
Wow, it's awesome
루룰루루 2023-08-24 (목) 21:56 1 Years ago Address
Is suctioning the abdomen the answer?
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
모모뭉 2023-08-24 (목) 23:07 1 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
휘리리릭리 2023-08-25 (금) 00:09 1 Years ago Address
Please remove the initial consonant ㅠㅠ
선이사랑 2023-08-25 (금) 11:57 1 Years ago Address