Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

Arm Suctioner Day 1 (feat.ㅌㄹㅇDirector Jang Kyeong-eun)

Enie08 2023-11-14 (화) 15:23 7 Months ago 1677
Hospital
압구정탑라인의원
Price
300 만원
Days
1 days

(I think I flew by 10 times while writing this???) I think Seong-ye, who will read this article, is having the same concerns as me. Write a review of Day 1 - If you are curious about the results without the + process , scroll to the bottom and you will see the results. Complex vs. Surgery 20 years ago, the first day I wore my middle school summer uniform, I realized that my arms were 168/52. It wasn't bone dry, but I was always told that I was slim, so the reason I realized that my arms were fat was when I wore the short-sleeved school uniform with very short arms. That was the first time . I tried wearing pretty cardigans to cover my arms , but my size +1 hahaha that's when  my arm complex started. If you've never worn a pretty cardigan or tank top in your life, will you understand  the depth of the complex ? The reason why everyone hesitates to have surgery. It may vary, but I was most afraid of an anesthesia accident. Among my acquaintances, both I and my husband are doctors , and there was someone who was lying down due to an anesthesia accident . The reason we have surgery is to live beautifully ?  If I had to have surgery, I wanted to have it done at a hospital where an anesthesiologist was ‘resident’ . Why did you decide to have surgery in your 30s despite being so scared ? ...I was so sad that I had let go of such a beautiful age in my teens and 20s , and I didn't want to let go of such a brilliant age in my 30s again. Since it is a muscular type, the effect will be minimal - Consultation at Number Hospital - When you think of diaphoresis, Number Hospital is the place that comes to mind. Because I didn't want to wear compression garments and because recovery was quick, I received RamS counseling first. Rams was told that there was a limit to the area that could be removed because it was a local anesthetic, and that the effect would be minimal because it was muscle-type, so I thought, if it was a wound, it would be a wound. It was a moment of frustration. It was a consultation I received after thinking about it for several days. But I wondered if Jiheup would feel the same way. The answer I received mercilessly was that the effect on the arms was the same and that if I wanted to reduce the size, I would have to do the same on the entire back. I don't have a body that even surgery can do. I was very upset when I came home thinking this . Lastly, shall we look into one more place that I have decided on? With that thought in mind, I frantically searched for reviews and came across a review of a top line with a body type similar to mine (if I even remember who it is ㅠㅠㅠ I'd like to say thank you..) In the review, the person recommended Manager Jang Kyeong-eun and I felt like I was possessed. When I looked at it, it was after I had made a reservation with the manager . I had to wait quite a bit because I had a busy schedule , but I waited with excitement every day haha ​​❤️It's possible!❤️ On the day of the consultation, actually, we all have the same concerns, right? What if the counseling director is too strong ? What if I force it? Those concerns were put to rest through consultation. Director Jang Kyeong-eun listened to every single one of my concerns and explained the things I was curious about very well. It was such a pleasure!! I may have heard that even though I am a muscular type, I can see good results ! +I couldn't do it, but here's a tip! It is recommended that you write down any questions you have in advance. I postponed the surgery once due to body aches right before the first scheduled surgery. And on the day of surgery, it was carried out through consultation with the director -> consultation with the director and design. The director told me to ask any questions I had, but the director was very thorough. Since the consultation was conducted, I didn't have any specific questions to ask the director . Ah, at the last consultation. I added shoulder pads because I wanted to reduce some of the back fat , and I asked the director to make the shoulder pads look like a bra ... Blood test -> The most painful time in the operating room was when I was shivering after applying disinfectant all over my body in the operating room. It was really cold. .Jjiniya surgery pain..? The surgery is over as soon as you open your eyes hahahahahaha I feel like I can do it 10 times without worrying about it before the surgery. As a result , my body will disappear even a thousand years of desire ... I can't believe I face my body so objectively ... Even looking back on it now, it's scary. Yes, I slept well after the surgery and wrapped myself in compression garments the next morning , but I couldn't hide the fact that my arms looked prettier ... I think there are a lot of people who have the same concerns as me, but worries only delay happiness, and I'm so jealous of my friends who made decisions in their 20s. Starting this summer, I can wear a tank top??? Oh, by the way, the pain the next day was because of the surgery, but I was lying when I said it didn't hurt at all. It was just a little bit like ugh when I lay down and sit down . Washing dishes is ok, food is ok , walking large dogs is completely ok, thank you for reading this long post, I support you all to become prettier!
압구정탑라인의원's Community Reviews (Total 396)
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Months ago
봉봉고야아
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Months ago
이끼같은살
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Months ago
kkyuu0011
체형/바디성형수술후기
12 Days ago
qwqqa
체형/바디성형수술후기
26 Days ago
호이라라
체형/바디성형수술후기
27 Days ago
애귀
체형/바디성형수술후기
29 Days ago
Kimutaer
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Months ago
포도송송
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Months ago
슙슈비
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Months ago
뾰러오
Arm Suctioner Day 1 (feat.ㅌㄹㅇDirector Jang Kyeong-eun)'s Reviews More (10/396)

Comment 13
코알라221120 2023-11-14 (화) 16:27 7 Months ago Address
Wow, your forearm lines are now straight and pretty!!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지

Enie08 Writer 2023-11-14 (화) 16:41 7 Months ago Address
Thank you!!! Hahahaha
selena0217 2023-11-14 (화) 17:19 7 Months ago Address
Wow, the arm line is so pretty~~

Enie08 Writer 2023-11-22 (수) 14:50 7 Months ago Address
thank you!! If it gets worse, it's good.
뭉치양치맘 2023-11-22 (수) 12:38 7 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

Enie08 Writer 2023-11-22 (수) 14:49 7 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.

뭉치양치맘 2023-11-22 (수) 15:50 7 Months ago Address
thank you!
Samantha83 2023-11-23 (목) 11:25 7 Months ago Address
Thank you for the great review~ I'm also muscular so I guess I'll have to go there.

Enie08 Writer 2023-11-24 (금) 00:25 7 Months ago Address
I'm going to write a review for week 2 next week! I was worried about the swelling coming back on the 3rd to 5th day, but it started to go down again from the 6th to 7th day! Be sure to get a consultation!! After being frustrated, I find hope and become satisfied every day!
cyh9014 2023-11-27 (월) 22:39 7 Months ago Address
I was wondering here and there, but it’s asymmetric ㅜㅜ

Enie08 Writer 2023-11-27 (월) 22:47 7 Months ago Address
My left side was noticeably asymmetrical from the start , and I'm glad that that part has been corrected to some extent , but it must be very upsetting to hear that something like this also happens. It would be nice to be perfectly symmetrical after the surgery, but the human body is different depending on how it is used. Because the shape changes differently, perfect symmetry is difficult. Previously, your body was perfectly symmetrical, and if the asymmetry is severe due to the side effects of surgery, I hope you can request a good result by asking the hospital . I hope you will be very upset,, once again, a good result. I encourage you to go
테리아스 2023-11-28 (화) 17:01 7 Months ago Address
b
모헤임 2023-12-15 (금) 11:25 6 Months ago Address
Wow it’s really pretty
Prev  Next  List