Dr.
남자원장님
Hospital
압구정탑라인의원
Price
990 만원
Days
7 days

Liposuction area: thighs/buttocks/love handles There is still swelling, but I like the slightly changed lines, so I am leaving a review! I had a lot of trouble with my inner thighs, above my knees, and especially my buttocks, and when I wear tight pants, the line under my buttocks looks wide and wrinkled.. I buy pants that fit my waist, but my butt doesn't look nice? Because of this, I eventually looked into liposuction. Since I live in a rural area, I mainly looked into places where consultations and surgeries were possible in one day and places with good reviews, and I came across Topline Plastic Surgery in Apgujeong. They were so kind from the first time I called that I made a reservation with great pleasure, and it was perfect for my specification. They also sent me unedited testimonial photos from people similar to mine, which made me trust them more and made me want to do it quickly haha ​​(Screenshot of the chat room where the person who had the surgery sent the before and after photos directly to the director) As soon as I visited, I took medication first, then took photos and went for consultation. Photos taken. While watching, he even caught the subtle details that I didn't know about. Since the visit was in the afternoon, I thought the consultation would be hasty, but he consulted more leisurely than I did, which put my mind at ease. Also, I was confused when making the payment because I didn't remember the daily payment limit, but it was okay. Thank you for waiting. I did it ㅜㅜ As for the surgery... I slept well except for the cold when they sprayed the disinfectant. I woke up and it was over, so there wasn't anything difficult. As soon as it was over, I moved to a warm bed and fell asleep again, but when I woke up, I was surprised and impressed that it was night. Usually, there's a feeling of rushing when it's late. Because it was an afternoon surgery, I went there expecting to be discharged in a hurry in a half-asleep state, but they didn't wake me up until I woke up, carefully applied dressings, wiped my body, and took my temperature, blood pressure, and blood tests before sending them to me. I almost asked them to send me as soon as I could. I was so grateful. I was very worried because I heard that the thighs were the most painful. In the past, I was in so much pain that I cried as soon as I opened my eyes after undergoing arm surgery at another hospital, but my thighs didn't hurt even when I wore compression garments that day! Pain seems to vary from hospital to hospital and from person to person, so I was able to walk and climb stairs well on the day of surgery. My legs are heavy and when I walk, they get stiff and my walking becomes slow... haha. If you're worried, there are quite a few lodgings around the hospital, so I recommend staying there! The thighs have become more plump due to the swelling, but the shape of the buttocks has already changed from square to round. I think it would be good for people with thigh problems to check it out when the weather is cool like these days.
압구정탑라인의원's Community Reviews (Total 430)
체형/바디성형수술후기
3 Months ago
봉봉고야아
체형/바디성형수술후기
4 Months ago
이끼같은살
체형/바디성형수술후기
4 Months ago
kkyuu0011
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Days ago
메이시
체형/바디성형수술후기
5 Days ago
codnjs24
체형/바디성형수술후기
6 Days ago
Chuchuvv
체형/바디성형수술후기
8 Days ago
포도송송
체형/바디성형수술후기
9 Days ago
하이오오오오
Review of the 7th day of thigh liposuction's Reviews More (10/430)

Comment 9
물놀이킹 2023-10-05 (목) 13:33 11 Months ago Address
The effect is really crazy haha
워니으니 2023-10-05 (목) 15:55 11 Months ago Address
The diaphragm effect is really good ㅠㅠ
잉채채 2023-10-05 (목) 16:13 11 Months ago Address
Awesome effect, really good...
아이스마일 2023-10-05 (목) 19:02 11 Months ago Address
ㅇHa.. I hope the swelling in your feet goes away.
졍둉이 2023-10-06 (금) 14:59 11 Months ago Address
Wow, it’s effective
보배롭게 2023-10-11 (수) 16:18 10 Months ago Address
Hey.. it went well haha
딸기우유88 2023-10-17 (화) 17:53 10 Months ago Address
Big jackpot!!!
예뿌지장 2023-10-24 (화) 23:46 10 Months ago Address
Wow, the effect is amazing
갱얼지얼쥐 2023-11-03 (금) 02:28 10 Months ago Address
Wow, it's so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I heard that the pain varies depending on the director's skills. Congratulations!!!!
Prev  Next  List