Dr.
대표원장님
Hospital
압구정탑라인의원
Price
1500 만원
Days
1 days

I was afraid to buy pants because of my square shape and sagging buttocks. I was so envious of people who looked better in pants than skirts. I felt stressed out every time I put on clothes, so I thought I'd give it a try rather than worry and stress for the rest of my life. I was choosing an anesthesiologist and an inhalation hospital, but I chose this one, and when I consulted with the director, There was no exaggeration of what I felt, and I gained more trust by telling the truth honestly. On the day of the surgery, I suddenly felt nervous and scared, but seeing the director made me feel a little relieved. I think I was most scared when I was lying face down and waiting for anesthesia. The medicine was injected into the back of my hand , and I felt like I had fallen asleep in less than 10 seconds, so I woke up . When I saw him, he was lying in the recovery room and they immediately brought him orange juice. It took some time for him to come to his senses, but the center director and other teachers took care of us until really late . I was very touched. That day, I didn't feel much pain, perhaps because of the anesthesia, but on the first day the next day, the fight against swelling and bruising began in earnest. My square buttocks became rounder and my waist became slimmer than before the surgery, so all I could think was that it would be nice if the swelling went down quickly . It's hard, but if I didn't do it, I think I'd keep having the same regrets. Let's all become prettier ^^
압구정탑라인의원's Community Reviews (Total 396)
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Months ago
봉봉고야아
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Months ago
이끼같은살
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Months ago
kkyuu0011
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Days ago
qwqqa
체형/바디성형수술후기
15 Days ago
호이라라
체형/바디성형수술후기
16 Days ago
애귀
체형/바디성형수술후기
18 Days ago
Kimutaer
체형/바디성형수술후기
23 Days ago
포도송송
체형/바디성형수술후기
23 Days ago
슙슈비
체형/바디성형수술후기
29 Days ago
뾰러오
Apgujeong ㅌㄹㅇ Heoanmu, abdomen, love handle suction, buttocks's Reviews More (10/396)

Comment 7
그대와함깨참깨라면 2023-10-06 (금) 13:26 8 Months ago Address
I messed up a lot.
트쿠트쿠 2023-10-06 (금) 13:52 8 Months ago Address
Wow awesome!
보배롭게 2023-10-11 (수) 16:17 8 Months ago Address
Congratulations Yesaya
딸기우유88 2023-10-17 (화) 17:52 8 Months ago Address
Thank you for your hard work
덤젤 2023-10-25 (수) 17:17 8 Months ago Address
비용정보 얻을수있을까요~~?
이불이불 2023-11-01 (수) 13:34 7 Months ago Address