Price
900 만원
Days
1 days
하고 난 후

<하고 난 후>

하기 전

<하기 전>

I will write a review of the first day of surgery at Apgujeong Topline Clinic. After thinking about it for a long time and looking around several hospitals, I decided on Apgujeong ㅌㄹㅇ because I was impressed by the fact that many people came to have reoperations after wrong surgeries at other hospitals. The director in charge was also kind. They explained the cost and details well, so it was expensive, but I took care of it right away on the day of the surgery. It was very painful on the first day, but they said I had to endure the pain to become a good woman... I used to get stressed every time I looked in the mirror, but now even though it hurts, I feel good every time I look in the mirror. I'm looking forward to the next few months ㅠㅜ I have to stretch hard. There aren't many bruises and my skin is still like slime. I'll come back with a review of the first month ㅂㅂ
압구정탑라인의원's Community Reviews (Total 436)
체형/바디성형수술후기
4 Months ago
봉봉고야아
체형/바디성형수술후기
5 Months ago
이끼같은살
체형/바디성형수술후기
5 Months ago
kkyuu0011
체형/바디성형수술후기
14 Hours ago
다니다니수
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Days ago
쟈니어나
체형/바디성형수술후기
3 Days ago
iiiiiiilllllllili
체형/바디성형수술후기
11 Days ago
콩헽
체형/바디성형수술후기
14 Days ago
냔냥냥냥나
체형/바디성형수술후기
21 Days ago
메이시
Upper body (arms, back, abdomen, love) Day 1 review's Reviews More (10/436)

Comment 4
얄띰 2023-12-21 (목) 00:00 9 Months ago Address
You worked hard!! I’m really looking forward to taking off the compression garment. Congratulations, I hope you recover well.
selena0217 2023-12-26 (화) 14:05 9 Months ago Address
I heard that reoperation is really difficult. Thank you for your hard work! If you take good care of it in the future, it will look even prettier!! The lines are so pretty
코알라221120 2023-12-27 (수) 12:56 9 Months ago Address
I really missed you a lot. Congratulations.
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
YanYaning 2024-01-11 (목) 17:52 8 Months ago Address
Oh, that's awesome. I'm going to have a drink next time. Did you do it all at once? Are you doing any aftercare?
Prev  Next  List