Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

This is the 1st day in Apgujeong ㅌㄹㅇ where I worked on my forearm, shoulder bra line, and abdominal love handles.

유니짜장이 2024-08-21 (수) 00:14 22 Days ago 1216
Hospital
압구정탑라인의원

I really can't believe how much money I spent on PT and diet... I wasn't tired of it, so I went to see Manager Jang Kyeong-eun for a consultation last week on the recommendation of an acquaintance, and yesterday I was exhausted! Thank you to Manager Jang Kyeong-eun, who asked me to take a lot of slack from the side when holding the lineㅠㅠㅠ Relative sister vibes!  Before the surgery, I was shocked at myself for holding my breath, and I cried because I was scared of the surgery. The nurse in the operating room helped me relax, so when I woke up, everything was over! As I was recovering slowly, the nurse and director in the recovery room waited for me to recover and even gave me juice and porridge... They ordered me rib soup in the early morning and even took a picture of the taxi number on the way home... This is a place that is really sincere towards patients. What do I say about the results? Before, my back was so good that I looked like a man... I looked like a Mongolian, but in just one day, my arms were already straight and my stomach was flat!!! I’m looking forward to seeing more swelling go down in the future! Really, thank you so much, director. You are my best friend. I lost over 10,000 cc in total. I'm just waiting for the swelling to go down!!!
압구정탑라인의원's Community Reviews (Total 430)
체형/바디성형수술후기
3 Months ago
봉봉고야아
체형/바디성형수술후기
4 Months ago
이끼같은살
체형/바디성형수술후기
4 Months ago
kkyuu0011
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Days ago
메이시
체형/바디성형수술후기
5 Days ago
codnjs24
체형/바디성형수술후기
6 Days ago
Chuchuvv
체형/바디성형수술후기
8 Days ago
포도송송
체형/바디성형수술후기
9 Days ago
하이오오오오
This is the 1st day in Apgujeong ㅌㄹㅇ where I worked on my forearm, shoulder bra line, and abdominal love handles.'s Reviews More (10/430)

Comment 3
가가멜스머푸딸 2024-08-22 (목) 22:49 21 Days ago Address
원장님 누구한테했어?
hayoha 2024-08-24 (토) 00:17 19 Days ago Address
가격은 얼마정도였어?
오늘도출근 2024-09-07 (토) 01:55 5 Days ago Address
저도ㅜ정보좀 주세요
Prev  Next  List