Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

I will post a review as soon as I have thigh liposuction.

진ole 2024-02-11 (일) 13:26 4 Months ago 2062
Dr.
남자원장님
Hospital
압구정탑라인의원
Price
880 만원
Days
1 days

I went for a consultation and the manager was so good that I scheduled a date and left on the same day! Above all, I think I trusted the hospital and chose them because they took pride in explaining things well. BB As a result, after inhaling, I felt that it was thin even when I touched it with my hand , so I am satisfied. My thighs are particularly fleshy and my muscles are developed, so I had a complex about it since I was young, but I have been aware of dialysis for several years. As I was watching, I saw articles about things going wrong if you tried to do it, so I was scared and couldn't do it. I ate as much as I could, but after actually doing it, it didn't seem like a big deal, and looking at the before and after pictures, I wonder why I did it now..... First of all, on the day after the surgery, I only had a little swelling and more bruising than expected. It wasn't much, and even as time went by, the bruises were almost all the way to my calves! When I looked at other people's reviews, they said that the thighs were the most painful out of all the parts, but on the day before, wham...? Is it because the anesthesia has not worn off? It didn't hurt as much as I thought, but I was able to walk around very well. On the second day, there was a little more pain than on the first day, but it did n't hurt so much that I wondered if this was the end of the pain... The most uncomfortable thing for a week or two after the surgery was when my skin pressed on me when I sat on the toilet. I felt a tingling sensation and couldn't sit down quickly, which was a bit uncomfortable, and other than the fact that my front thighs were so tight that I couldn't do dad's legs, there was no discomfort. The best thing after doing this was that my legs definitely felt lighter when I walked. I usually wear tight jeans. It seemed like only my thighs were going to burst, but now there's nothing like that... I 've seen it around me and even though I'm wearing compression garments and pants, I can see that my pants are still there, so I've lost a lot of it and everyone is going crazy about wanting to do it haha. The director was so kind and nice, and he kindly helped me with this and that after the surgery. Thank you for taking good care of us! I highly recommend Apgujeong Topline Clinic to those who are concerned about thigh suction.
압구정탑라인의원's Community Reviews (Total 395)
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Months ago
봉봉고야아
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Months ago
이끼같은살
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Months ago
kkyuu0011
체형/바디성형수술후기
11 Days ago
호이라라
체형/바디성형수술후기
12 Days ago
애귀
체형/바디성형수술후기
14 Days ago
Kimutaer
체형/바디성형수술후기
19 Days ago
포도송송
체형/바디성형수술후기
19 Days ago
슙슈비
체형/바디성형수술후기
25 Days ago
뾰러오
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Months ago
오보가
I will post a review as soon as I have thigh liposuction.'s Reviews More (10/395)

Comment 6
꾸꾸리또 2024-02-11 (일) 15:18 4 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
인경어인경 2024-02-13 (화) 17:18 4 Months ago Address
내친구는 걷지도 못할정도로 아팠다는데 고생했넹 ㅎㅎ
selena0217 2024-02-13 (화) 17:57 4 Months ago Address
허벅지 아프다던ㄷ ㅔ ㅠ 다행이다!! 수술 완전 잘됬음 라인 짱짱 붓기 빠지면 더 이쁠듯!
kkkkewl 2024-02-18 (일) 15:29 4 Months ago Address
우와! 너무 질됐다!!! 허벅지랑 확티나는데??? 북기빠짐 더 이쁘겠다!
용복이 2024-02-21 (수) 15:47 4 Months ago Address
오 나두 근육형 허벅지라 지흡 고민중인데ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
만족하고있다니 나도 더더 하고싶어지네ㅠㅠ징글징글한 허벅지 제발 떨어져ㅠㅠㅠ
이삐지고싶다아 2024-03-28 (목) 12:19 3 Months ago Address
나도 근육형 허벅지에 승마살 특히 스트레스인데
효과 직빵이네!!
Prev  Next  List