Review of back and arm breathing

니쪙 2024-02-23 (금) 13:59 4 Months ago 1478
Hospital
압구정탑라인의원
Price
900 만원
Days
1 days

I had liposuction on my back and arms, but the bottom line is, why not do this?? You really have to go here!!! ㄹㅇ I like it!!!! At first, I thought I should just exercise and diet to lose weight, but my knees and back started hurting, so I lost the desire to exercise. But I was scared of liposuction, so I looked for fat-dissolving injections. However, although there were good reviews, there were more people than expected who said they were bad... ㅠㅠ At the moment I was scrolling down from Instagram while wondering what to do, Apgujeong Topline Clinic caught my eye and, as if I was a little fascinated, I applied for consultation. LOL Director Jang Kyeong-eun, who is in charge of me, contacted me via KakaoTalk and consulted on everything, including the parts I was afraid of and the parts I didn't know about. He did it!! I was worried because I had lost a lot of weight, but they provide counseling on everything, right?!! Really, if it wasn't for Director Jang Kyeong-eun, I would still be worried... ㅠㅠ If you look at the reviews, you won't find many people who are really fat, but most of them are trying to trim off their excess fat, so I'm writing this review!! I'm 160cm and 86kg? I'm a really fat person, but I've changed too. Don't hesitate and get some counseling. It's really bad!!!! Apgujeong ㅌㄹㅇ ㄹㅇ sucks
압구정탑라인의원's Community Reviews (Total 395)
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Months ago
봉봉고야아
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Months ago
이끼같은살
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Months ago
kkyuu0011
체형/바디성형수술후기
11 Days ago
호이라라
체형/바디성형수술후기
12 Days ago
애귀
체형/바디성형수술후기
14 Days ago
Kimutaer
체형/바디성형수술후기
19 Days ago
포도송송
체형/바디성형수술후기
19 Days ago
슙슈비
체형/바디성형수술후기
25 Days ago
뾰러오
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Months ago
오보가
Review of back and arm breathing's Reviews More (10/395)

Comment 5
성존예사 2024-02-24 (토) 22:19 4 Months ago Address
우아ㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏ 잘대따 ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
태태쿨래 2024-02-26 (월) 11:12 4 Months ago Address
몇cc 빼신거에요??
코알라221120 2024-02-27 (화) 17:29 4 Months ago Address
대박 고생햇네 잘됫어!!
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
궉가씨 2024-03-07 (목) 12:51 3 Months ago Address