Dr.
남자원장님
Hospital
압구정탑라인의원
Price
400 만원
Days
1 days

Apgujeong ㅌㄹㅇ Upper body liposuction review haha ​​No matter how much I exercise and diet, my arm and back fat does not go away and is difficult to manage, so I decided to get liposuction. I had surgery on my forearms, armpits, floating area, shoulder blades, and bra line at Apgujeong Topline Clinic, and during the consultation, I had excessive surgery. They mainly asked my opinion without providing medical advice!~ On the day of the surgery, I took off the compression garment for the first time when I got home, and I cried in front of the mirror because I had bone lines that I had never seen on my body before. No matter how hard I dieted, I couldn't wear sleeveless clothes, so even in the middle of summer, a cardigan was always a must. It reminded me of the past days when I wore it... I'm satisfied with the results, which are more dramatic than I expected. I'm looking forward to seeing even more surprising results by combining it with diet.
압구정탑라인의원's Community Reviews (Total 395)
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Months ago
봉봉고야아
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Months ago
이끼같은살
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Months ago
kkyuu0011
체형/바디성형수술후기
11 Days ago
호이라라
체형/바디성형수술후기
12 Days ago
애귀
체형/바디성형수술후기
14 Days ago
Kimutaer
체형/바디성형수술후기
19 Days ago
포도송송
체형/바디성형수술후기
19 Days ago
슙슈비
체형/바디성형수술후기
25 Days ago
뾰러오
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Months ago
오보가
Review of day 1 of liposuction for forearms, shoulder blades, bra, and armpits's Reviews More (10/395)

Comment 4
selena0217 2024-02-16 (금) 17:40 4 Months ago Address
Floating biceps really don't go away with exercise. The surgery went really well! My forearm lines have become prettier! Good luck with your future diet and management!
예뻐지고싶풍 2024-02-17 (토) 11:41 4 Months ago Address
역시 부유방은 지흡이 답인가 .. 라인 지존 에쁘네
푸빵이 2024-02-19 (월) 23:32 4 Months ago Address
와 진짜 너무 예쁘게 잘된거같아용!
스콘조아 2024-02-22 (목) 23:01 4 Months ago Address
오 잘됐당
Prev  Next  List