Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

Pelvic transplant and thigh liposuction two-month review ✨Apgujeong Topline Clinic

백냥 2023-07-13 (목) 09:38 11 Months ago 1276
Dr.
원장님
Hospital
압구정탑라인의원
Price
400 만원
Days
65 days
전

<전>

후2달차

<후2달차>

후두달차

<후두달차>

I was very satisfied with the treatment and am leaving a review! At first, I wanted to have thigh liposuction, so while looking on Naver, Apgujeong Tamline Clinic caught my eye, so I immediately scheduled a consultation date and even had the treatment that day. The reason why it went so smoothly until now is probably I think it was thanks to the fact that the manager in charge kindly guided me and carefully explained the treatment details that were suitable for my body shape during the consultation. I was very satisfied. It was so good) After the procedure, the shape was very pretty and it definitely brought out my lines! Post-procedure care is provided free of charge, and when you want to consult about something you don't know, you can leave a KakaoTalk message to the manager in charge. Even though he's busy, he always responds kindly. I'm so happy that I'm at a loss for words. ✨ Haha, I had a pelvic transplant and liposuction on the inside and outside of my thighs~ Bunggi. I think it's fading out very slowly.
압구정탑라인의원's Community Reviews (Total 395)
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Months ago
봉봉고야아
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Months ago
이끼같은살
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Months ago
kkyuu0011
체형/바디성형수술후기
13 Days ago
호이라라
체형/바디성형수술후기
14 Days ago
애귀
체형/바디성형수술후기
16 Days ago
Kimutaer
체형/바디성형수술후기
21 Days ago
포도송송
체형/바디성형수술후기
21 Days ago
슙슈비
체형/바디성형수술후기
27 Days ago
뾰러오
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Months ago
오보가
Pelvic transplant and thigh liposuction two-month review ✨Apgujeong Topline Clinic's Reviews More (10/395)

Comment 4
숩니숩니 2023-07-13 (목) 11:59 11 Months ago Address
와..허벅지틈보니까 진짜 효과좋넹
워니워닙 2023-07-13 (목) 12:53 11 Months ago Address
라인 예뻐! 효과도 확실히 눈에 들어온당
러블리채랑 2023-07-13 (목) 13:59 11 Months ago Address
진짜 이뿌다!
말차도리맛 2023-07-20 (목) 08:06 11 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List