• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[코성형]

Review of nose surgery (ㅊㄷㅊ, ㄴㅌ, ㄱㅇㅈ)

비하룬 2022-10-01 (토) 07:34 2 Years ago 1709
I wanted to have surgery on the tip of my nose without implants, so I went to three places! For reference, I have a small and low nose . ㅊㄷㅊ - My friend tried this place and it went well so I went - The facilities were good and the doctors and nurses were all friendly - If you want non-implants, they can do it, but the bridge of my nose is low so it won't be noticeable. It is recommended to put in at least a little bit of silicone - Since I had a nose CT scan because I have a bit of rhinitis, inferior turbinate surgery is possible, and this part is planned to be lengthened with nasal septum material, and since the nasal septum is a bit small, ear cartilage can also be used => I didn't want to use the nasal septum as a material, and I wanted to use the columellar support method rather than septum extension, so I excluded it! (Personal preference) 2. ㄴㅌ - I went after researching that it could be done using the columellar support method! - The facilities are really top-notch and everyone is friendly, but it has the unique feel of a large hospital (and there were so many foreigners in the waiting room that I was a little scared) - Even though I made a reservation, I had to wait 30 minutes to meet the director - The director is nice and doesn't have a firm opinion, but rather speaks to the patient to an acceptable level . A style that will accommodate everything - He said that I could also do it with a non-prosthetic columellar support, but he didn't respond positively, perhaps because he thought the surgery wouldn't be effective. ==> I'm a bit indecisive, so I gave up because I liked the director's strong opinions! 3. ㄱㅇㅈ - I saw good reviews at Seongyesa, so I looked into it (blog) and found out that most surgeries are done with columbular support + ear cartilage, so I went there quickly - I was really embarrassed because there was no website, so I read the blog twice instead - The interior is really old-fashioned... but the doctor. All the nurses were very kind (I think the director may have different likes and dislikes) - I liked that the director pointed out the same points I was thinking about (if you put silicone in it, it can actually harm the points of your youthful face, so if that's the direction you want) It's better not to put it in, I will never use the septum, etc.) - The surgical method is also the same as what I wanted, so after thinking about it, I went with ㄱㅇㅈ and had the surgery yesterday! I'll post the surgery review later , but will the splint and cotton in the recovery room right after the surgery be my final nose? ㅠㅠㅠ

Comment 15
우유맛초콜레엣 2022-10-01 (토) 16:40 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

비하룬 Writer 2022-10-02 (일) 12:13 2 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
뚬뚜미 2022-10-02 (일) 00:18 2 Years ago Address
잘 되시길바래요!!
저도 지금 코하려고 여기저기 다니고있어요ㅜㅜ후기부탁드려요

비하룬 Writer 2022-10-02 (일) 12:13 2 Years ago Address
넵 부목 풀면 한 번 올릴게요 :)
도도가을 2022-10-02 (일) 12:10 2 Years ago Address
후기 감사요!!  ㄱㅇㅈ이 김ㅇ중 맞나용?