• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[안면&양악]

nt contour consultation

성공진심 2022-09-30 (금) 20:28 1 Years ago 1106
Hospital name: I received 3 types of contour consultations. First of all, the hospital was quite nice. Starting from the rooftop, there were 3 floors in total, and from the rooftop, you can see everything from Gangnam Road to Namsan Tower. The head of the consultation room was very friendly. They didn't ask for anything excessively or force you to make a reservation. I honestly felt that they said that the cost of contouring would go up soon, but they didn't know exactly when. This was something that was constantly mentioned in other communities. I met the director who is also famous on YouTube. In the YouTube videos, he seemed a bit more confident and direct, but when I actually consulted with him, he seemed a bit more comfortable than I saw in the videos, and to exaggerate, he seemed like a neighborhood doctor. I didn't mean it in a bad way, but since many people saw him as a handsome man and a celebrity in the YouTube videos, I felt less pressured and it was better. Anyway , he said that the surgery was basically a type that would be very effective, just like at other hospitals . In particular , he said that he could cut off about 65% of the area below the ear compared to other areas . Other places seem to be around 50-60%. The chin is done in an S-shape. To be honest, other places talk about bone removal for the chin, but personally, when I saw it , I thought that instead of bone removal, a T-shaped osteotomy would be needed to make the protruding chin go in . They said that there are pros and cons, and that bone removal alone has its limits. If you only remove it, too much of the outside of the bone is cut off, and I don't remember the exact name, but since almost all of the bone is cut off (surface), you can experience other side effects, so it seems right to cut the bone line itself in an S or T-shape. Of course, if you only do bone removal, you can prevent sagging in the chin, but since I don't have a lot of flesh, that's unlikely to happen. If you do an S or T-shape, there's a disadvantage of having to use screws, but this seems right for the most certain effect. Of course , each doctor has their own choice of surgical method , and there's no right or wrong way to say, but at this point, I think this is the right way. Of course, the doctor said that there is no one who tries as hard as he does to avoid using screws, but he said that it is right for my face shape to use them. When comparing the effects of using and not using them, the maximum effect that can be achieved by cutting the bone into a T or S shape seems much better. I felt quite confident. He plans to push in as much of the cheekbone area as possible, but also make it so that it has some volume for a man, or so the cheekbones stick out a little, so that it is not too feminine. He said that he will make that difference through consultation. He does not want it to fall in a completely straight line when viewed from the forehead. He is very kind. Thank you.

Comment 6
냐냐냔뇨뇨 2022-10-01 (토) 16:05 1 Years ago Address
비용은 얼마 나오셨어용?
유유이이 2022-10-04 (화) 10:39 1 Years ago Address
저도 비용 궁금해요..!
꼬돌쓰여 2022-10-17 (월) 14:25 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
네트워캉 2022-10-30 (일) 22:31 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
두짱 2022-12-08 (목) 16:52 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
러브커피 2023-04-21 (금) 23:52 1 Years ago Address