• KR
  • EN

통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

Review of revision eye surgery + addition

세미아웃완츄 2022-09-27 (화) 15:30 2 Years ago 2059
My eyes: close between the eyes and eyebrows / I have had double eyelid surgery for a long time / I have a slight epicanthoplasty scar and my eyes are slightly set together You Can B (Junho Kim) - Counseling Director: All semi-outs available / Catching the desired eye shape right away Director: Available with line semi-outs. Possible to be larger than the double fluid line / I tried taking off the mask, but it didn't seem to have any effect. Price: 82 pop (Kim Sang-il) - Counseling manager: Explains the lines and surgical method well. Systematic. It even takes the shape of double eyelids. Communication with the director is good. Among the various director styles, I recommend the one who is good at the style I want.  - Director: Holds the line well. Recommended to wit / Lots of communication with the counseling director - Systematic, step-by-step explanation - Price: Globi (Jong-cheol Park) - Counseling director: Just basic questions and almost no diagnosis. / Explains all surgical method precautions well - Director: You can ask questions comfortably and quickly / He quickly draws up the line and tells you what corrections you want, so there is no need to straighten up / He seems confident in his skills - Price: 130 (event price) Cheongdam B.I (CEO - Private Hospital) - Immediate consultation with the director: Recommended incision (the space between the eyes is narrow, so an incision needs to be made to make it cool) I asked if it would be noticeable, and he said that the incision is bound to show up to some extent (honest). He caught the line right away. -Price) 200 -Maybe because it's Cheongdam, there are no price negotiations, no app review events, and the atmosphere is all luxurious. The counselors also felt very classy. The doctor has the nicest personality of all the people I've ever met. Eye contact (representative director - private hospital) - Counseling director: Quickly and accurately record the desired eye shape and toss it to the director - Director: Adjust the height to the overall appearance of the face. / Trying to accommodate what I want as much as possible. / Grab the line quickly and well. / There were some concerns about setting a high line - Kind and honest - Price) KRW 690,000 (event price) I'm trying to choose between Eye Contact and Globi, which is better? It's good that Director Globi seems confident in his abilities, but is it okay that he only says good things? It felt like this. The director was kind and thorough when it came to eye contact, so it was good, but he talked about a lot of realistic things, so I was worried that I wouldn't get the semi-out I wanted... Where would you all go? ㅜ
Written by
App

Comment 6
Djsjajaa 2022-09-27 (화) 15:55 2 Years ago Address
아이컨택 어떠십니까

세미아웃완츄 Writer 2022-09-28 (수) 23:24 2 Years ago Address
가격 넘 착하고 원장님이 최대한 제가 원하는 라인에 맞춰주시려는 것 같으시긴 한데  높은 라인 자연스럽게 잘 하시는지 확신이 안서용 ㅜ
은둥둥둥둥 2022-09-29 (목) 11:25 2 Years ago Address
나도 글로비에서 상담받고 고민중인데 너무 좋은 말씀만 해주셔서 오히려 걱정됨 ㅠㅠ..... 고민이다 진짜

세미아웃완츄 Writer 2022-09-29 (목) 11:27 2 Years ago Address
난 의사쌤 나이가.. ㅋㅋㅋ 근데 나 아마 글로비에서 받을듯,,, 다른 데는 가격이 너무 뛰고 적당한 선에서 괜찮은 원장님인 것 같아서... 혹시 더 공유해줄 병원 리스트 있어??
뿡햄 2022-11-05 (토) 03:29 1 Years ago Address
하셨나요?
혬인 2023-03-15 (수) 22:52 1 Years ago Address
어떻게됐어여.?
Prev  Next  List