통합발품후기

회원들이 발품팔아 직접 상담하고 느낀점을 남겨주세요!
Prev  Next  List
[눈성형]

[Eye plastic surgery] Review of the first double eyelid surgery 2

오월애 2022-09-27 (화) 13:12 2 Years ago 3556
무보정 내 쌩눈

<무보정 내 쌩눈>

Milky Way - Director Jeon Hee-chang takes off the mask, looks at the face, puts on the mask, line noise incision + eye correction + epicanthoplasty + local anesthesia Slightly protruding eyes, double wrinkles due to saggy skin, so I feel weight on my eyelids, so I make an incision (even part of the skin) - no partial incision When you do it, you may feel a little like a sausage. It becomes more uncomfortable when you open your eyes due to the resistance of the part where the double eyelid is formed + the strength to open your eyes is also weak -> The director explained in detail the reason for choosing the proposed surgical method for eye correction (tying with thread). He told me to give priority to improving the mole (I think he meant to think about it in advance and not overcorrect.) 1-year follow-up after-sales service is carried out according to progress 1.78 million won Kim In-joong Plastic Surgery - Dr. Kim In-joong took off the mask, took a picture of my face with a DSLR camera, and consulted with me. He said he would perform surgery on the existing double eyelid line, found the line in the photo, and drew the line himself. There is no need to make an incision, just a partial incision is sufficient. He said he has narrower standards compared to other doctors when it comes to who needs eye correction. He said that it is better not to do it at all costs, and I think he must have a reason for thinking that way. When I asked if he was doing it because of some side effects, he asked me if I didn't look into it;;; (Hey, that's why I'm giving consultations ㅜㅠ) During the consultation, I was shown pictures of actual cases (likely taken at a hospital). It feels like watching a blog with voice support. Of the 5 consultations I've had so far, this was the only one that charged fees, so I tried to ask a few questions, but the consultation was a little hectic as they kept picking up and putting down my things on the desk. 210 + VAT excluded = 2.31 million won Partial incision + epicanthoplasty sleep anesthesia No separate discount Consultation fee separate 10,000 won
Written by
App

Comment 5
내가갈길 2022-09-29 (목) 13:26 2 Years ago Address
자세한 후기 감사합니다~
해수04 2022-10-12 (수) 00:51 1 Years ago Address
오오!! 리뷰 땡큐큐큐
냥냥냥2 2022-10-16 (일) 05:53 1 Years ago Address
리뷰 고마웡!
예쁜토순이 2022-10-29 (토) 00:06 1 Years ago Address
리뷰 고마워!!!
새미밍 2023-06-03 (토) 22:32 1 Years ago Address